• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth: 4 Tap Kegerator - Just Add Kegs And Gas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kook

Reaction score
4 Tap Kegerator for sale in Thornlie, ready to go. Fits 6 full size corny kegs, with room for one half size keg and a few 750ml bottles.

All you need is a gas bottle, kegs and beer.

Reason for sale is downsizing, I want to switch to a 2 tap setup integrated into cabinets.

Included:

- Westinghouse 320L Freezer, purchased new in Feb 2009
- Externally fitted temperature controller, adjustable to 0.1C
- Spare freezer lid
- Freezer cages, if for some reason you want to use it as a freezer
- Bar top, fitted with Micromatic stainless 4 tap font, and chalkboard
- 4x Shirron forward-sealing stainless steel taps, fitted with custom turned handles
- Micromatic "premium" dual gauge regulator, CPC quick disconnect and one way valve on gas line (can move bottle around, and with another CPC connector use it for flushing kegs outside etc)
- 4-way gas manifold with integrated non-return valves (can isolate / turn off individual kegs)
- All beer lines, gas lines and quick disconnects fitted and ready to go
- Beer lines cleaned/flushed, though they are 4 years old, so you may wish to replace

Freezer itself has not been modified. Lid can be re-fitted and it will work as normal, no cut plugs etc.

DSCF0087.jpg
DSCF0088.jpg
Freezer3.jpg

Asking price $1000 firm.

Phone 0403 567 425 or PM on here. Will only be checking the thread every few days.

Cheers!

Nice buy for someone Kook.... looks great :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

kook i want :( that is a fantastic bit of kit!!! and good luck with the sale!

Might talk to the missus tonight.....

that's the same as mine it'll take 2x9's on the hump and 6 18's on the floor, you'll need to remove the wire rack maybe to fit the 2 x 9's ?

I have seen that bad boy it is one good looking bit of kit and good looking handles to good to see you are still in the game if you are keen to get rid of any other gear give me first dibs

Still for sale, with a slight price drop.

Back