Perfect Beer Project

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those in the picture haven't done a hard day's work in their life.like to know where they got their stat's from.The brewer is from south africa.

Well written article, readers would have believability problems if he quoted 19% block for ales. Craftily done. Presenting statistics in a palatable way is a tough gig.
You can only hope that breweries with ideas and attitude like that turn the beer scene around.

So many things i cant stand in that article....

73% lagers, 10% ales, 9% pale ales... :lol:

What about the remaing 8%?

Oh, thats right.....that must be the largers..

those in the picture haven't done a hard day's work in their life.like to know where they got their stat's from.The brewer is from south africa.
To say that because someone wear's a suit , that they have not done a hard day's work in their life is a fairly big call....
They got their stat's from people who used their app....
Yes...the brewer is South African...is that something we should hold against him ? Plenty of Australian brewers have gone overseas for work and or experience...

So many things i cant stand in that article....

73% lagers, 10% ales, 9% pale ales... :lol:

What about the remaing 8%?

Oh, thats right.....that must be the largers..
That is the evil black stuff that we don't talk in newspapers about. Someone even did a black cider ffs!!

The worst thing about the article was the headline. Rest of it was OK and at least someone is interested enough to brew a beer based on customer desire rather than dictate what customer desire should be.

I may not agree with all the choices (especially gassy) but then I don't have an iphone, am not a hipster and don't expect everyone else out there would agree with my choice of UKIPA or Flanders Red as the session beer I want to drink with my mates.

No beards = no hipsters

If I were gay I'd class those guys in the photo as jail bait.

Its better than the ultimate result of drinking 40s of Midnight Train....

View attachment 54659

Edit: just taking the piss mate, hmm three jugs of Acerola and a Porter already? time to stop posting...

I meant @Bribie what do you mean 'if' [I were gay],followed by a quote about disco, a famous lady and her brother up his arse.

I got your bit no worries.

You need another Jug of acerola.

Nothing but a marketing exercise from Casella.

They already know exactly what the beer they are planning to make is. The market research would have been do yonks ago, the beer would be costed down to the cent, the marketing would already be planned, etc and so on. The idea that Casella and their head brewer are sitting and waiting to be told by by few people with an iPhone what to brew is laughable. Also, being called 'the perfect lager' project.....

Meh.

Nothing but a marketing exercise from Casella.

They already know exactly what the beer they are planning to make is. The market research would have been do yonks ago, the beer would be costed down to the cent, the marketing would already be planned, etc and so on. The idea that Casella and their head brewer are sitting and waiting to be told by by few people with an iPhone what to brew is laughable. Also, being called 'the perfect lager' project.....

Meh.

Young clean cut office workers = no Hipsters.

These guys are hipsters (from Bondi):

yep,
they must go to the West End on weekends :icon_cheers: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back