Patong Beach - Phuket!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarneyG

Reaction score
One word to sum up this place AWESOME :p :p

Beer Singa - 50c AUS
Beer Hieneken - 80c AUS
Beer Classik - 60c AUS
Beer Leo - 50c AUS
Bourbon - $1 AUS

:chug: :chug: :chug:

I would recommend this place to anyone for a cheap holiday, nice people and lots of sun!!! I have been to Bali and rate this place 10 times better.

Amazingly I didnt feel on edge with the terrorist threats these days ;) I have posted a few pics at this website:

Phuket Pics.

If anyone would like some more info, I'll be glad to help!!!!

The most spicy food I have ever tasted aswell :eek:

Or, cheaper and less developed, more relaxed, with heaps of nightlife but heaps more deserted beaches, go to Kho Phangan across the other side of the peninsular.

I want to go back probably March-April next year, I stayed at the Holiday Inn - Busakorn wing, absolutely wicked :lol:

go to Kho Phangan across the other side of the peninsular.

Is that near the town or gateway to Phi Phi Islands?

Try Ao Nang in the Krabi province...... They even have an International airport in Krabi..... F*cking beautiful.

Barney,

Where were the best places to go out at night, cheapest, most rip-off etc.

We have 15 ppl going at the end of November to celebrate end of uni. We're staying pantong beach somewhere..

cheers,

dougy

Dougy, Best place to go is Bangla Road, go through all the soi's and watch out for the ladyboy's, alot look like chicks but are blokes, soi crocodile is full of them!

Have look at these websites and they will point you in the right direction:

http://www.phuket.as/bar.asp

http://www.phuket-island.de/pat-map.htm

Have fun!!! A great bar aswell is the Kangaroo Bar - Bangla Road.

:chug: :chug: :chug:

Back