Party Shooters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
When I was at uni we didn't have such gadgets, but then beer came in a can and we'd stab a hole at the bottom of the can, a little shake, open the can and down she went. Was called a torpedo (or torpey).

You can buy the bottle version from here but why would you ? Easy enough to make your own :D

Or in our case if you got that desperate just put your mouth over the beer tap, wind on the gas and open the tap :chug: :chug: :chug: :p

Doc

PartyShooter.JPG

i spose its biggest advantage would be with mega swill.the quicker it went down the less likely you are to taste it. ;)

ive been making these for year (since i was 15 or so) the first way i did it was to get some 1inch tubing from a hardware store only nees 2 inchs or so, then poke a hole in it and feed through some 4 mm tubing (enough to reach the bottom of the bottle and alittle poking out the top)

nowadays when i need to fill up with alcohol real quick, i just get a stubby, stick a bendy straw in it (cout 2cm off the bottom of the straw for VBs) put your mouth over the opening of the bottle with the straw bended to the side (opening of the straw facing down, not in your mouth) and suck the whole thing back

both just work by using air to push the beer into you quicker.

Teach your kids

Bendy straw on two of those vodka mudslides and you were looking pretty dangerous kman

I am by no means condoning this device or behaviour.
But checkout the BierStick

bierstick.jpg

My university memories seem so old :p
Checkout the web link above for a shot of it in action (with two lasses :p )

Doc

I bow to the pressure.
Here is the pic with the lasses.

bierstick_2.jpg

Doc

haha, that beerstick thing is awesome.

back when i was at uni, we all pretty much did what kman described. called it the "strawnado"

there used to be a few of those party shooter things floating about as well, but they were pretty useless, used to always leak. at the end of the day, nothing beats the good old beer bong though. getting through 3 cans in about 5 seconds, great way to start the night.

It appears that the main criteria for females to use those devices is to have a minimum of clothing on at the time. :lol: ;)

Cheers

Back