Party kegs wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

hugcra

Well-Known Member
Joined
8/2/13
Messages
78
Reaction score
3
Location
Brisbane
Hi all,
I am after a 9LTR or a 11LTR keg if any one has 1 or 2 they would like to sell I would be interested.
Thanks
 

woodwormm

Well-Known Member
Joined
4/6/10
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
60
i've got a couple 9L cornies that aren't for sale... but as an aside.. i find growlers much more practical... i hardly ever take my 9L jobbies to parties, but they do live permanently on the hump in my chest keezer...
 

hugcra

Well-Known Member
Joined
8/2/13
Messages
78
Reaction score
3
Location
Brisbane
printed forms section said:
i've got a couple 9L cornies that aren't for sale... but as an aside.. i find growlers much more practical... i hardly ever take my 9L jobbies to parties, but they do live permanently on the hump in my chest keezer...
How big are the growlers ? I normally take a 'box', or just under, to a party/bbq and was thinking that a 9L would be perfect.
 

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Joined
8/8/03
Messages
12,729
Reaction score
1,415
hugcra said:
Got an offer to buy a couple....jumped the queue I guess...
OK I don't need to offer you one then. (I've got 6 of the buggers)

Batz
 

hugcra

Well-Known Member
Joined
8/2/13
Messages
78
Reaction score
3
Location
Brisbane
Batz said:
OK I don't need to offer you one then. (I've got 6 of the buggers)

Batz
Is it a better offer I wonder ?

Do you use them often ? are they worth the coin ?

Do you take them to parties ? and brew 'half' batches ?
 

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Joined
8/8/03
Messages
12,729
Reaction score
1,415
Settle guys
 

hugcra

Well-Known Member
Joined
8/2/13
Messages
78
Reaction score
3
Location
Brisbane
hugcra said:
Is it a better offer I wonder ?

Do you use them often ? are they worth the coin ?

Do you take them to parties ? and brew 'half' batches ?
 

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Joined
8/8/03
Messages
12,729
Reaction score
1,415
I'm not selling but the last one I sold to a a member here was $130.00.
 

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Joined
8/8/03
Messages
12,729
Reaction score
1,415
ben_sa said:
Great for dregs kegs ;) 2 batches = 1 keg full of interesting goodness
Mongrel kegs here Ben.
 

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Joined
8/8/03
Messages
12,729
Reaction score
1,415
sp0rk said:
ok,maybe i won't take one...
You better start looking at crappy Chinese knock offs then.
 

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Joined
8/8/03
Messages
12,729
Reaction score
1,415
ben_sa said:
Is dut queenslund lingo :p
I reckon I brought that from South Australia with me.
Lots of mongrels down there,me being one of them. :super: :beerbang:


Batz
 

Latest posts

Top