Pale Ale Mania 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxd

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I got a guy I work with to submit one of his beers, he's rather eager as the first one I had was very good, but the last one had issues, just wondering if any one knows how the comp is going ?

thanks
Matt

Interested as well, first time I have brewed properly in almost 18 months and first time I've entered a comp since Pale Ale Mania 2012!

This is my first competition and I am keen on seeing my results. I should really stop refreshing the Wort Hogs page in the hope to see results.

My mind drifted and now thinks this “competition” is really a bet between two mates. The bet goes like this. “I bet you $50 I can get 50 people to give me 50 beers….and they will pay me for it”.

Bummed I missed this, had some beers ready too.

Next year, Gadget.

We're pretty much always on the first Sunday of August each year, so I'm sorry you missed it. We do put details on our site from around June or earlier, plus in our newsletter, which you can access on our site.

Unfortunately this year has been personally very busy for me, so I haven't kept our publicity up to date as much as I should have.

Hope you'll make it next year!

These sorts of events can be put into the AHB calender now which may assist with som visibility, see below birthdays that vicbrew is showing

Back