Ozito Rotary Tool

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozbrewer

im ozzing flab
Reaction score
Hi all

I was at bunnings today, they have the Ozito Rotary tools for $50, with a heap of bits and bobs with it....So i says to SWMBO if i get one of them, i want bugger yours up?

(SWMBO is a nail Tech, and uses a Dremil to pilish nials and that sort of thing)

She went for it.....you beauty.

I gets it home, have a play around with it, it has an extention peice as well so you dont need to hold the tool its self.....SWMBO see this, and says ill swap you for the Dremmil.....

What more can be said

Perfect. Does she realise that she has only borowed the flexible extension and that you will want it back from time to time? ;)

Borret

i dont think she realises that the extention tool fits on her dremmil...SHHHHHHHH its a secret

And of course most of the abrasive tools that came with it are of no real use to her..... just be wary to run those cheap bits at low speed and true them up before cranking up the speed. I have had some reek havock on the bearings. :eek:

So do this also mean that because the purchase was effectively hers that the tools are now a tax deduction?? ;)

Borret

no im running them through the shop account....to ...um ...polish the pizza

Back