Orval in Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
Anyone know who's stocking Orval in Brisbane?

Go to your closest stables, find an old horse blanket and steep it in water overnight. Remove blanket and bottle/keg.

Voila - Cloned! :p

I was in the bottle shop at the Barracks in Petrie Terrace there the other week and I might be imagining things but I think I recall seeing it there.

If I am wrong, they do have some other stuff that I haven't seen in too many other places, like Samuel Smith's, Deschutes, Dogfish Head, Saison Dupont and some Aussie beers like Moon Dog and Mornington. No affiliation or anything.

Vintage Cellars in Indooroopilly definitely has some Orval. So I would assume they may be stocking it at other Vintage Cellars.

The Barracks Bottle-O is good though not too many Belgian beers but you may be in luck.

I once bought it from a bottle-o on hardgrave rd in West End, but I can't remember what it's called... Chalk and Cheese?
Also saw it at First Choice Liquor in Oxley.
It had been a while so they may not stock it any more.

Ta guys, and its an excuse to check out Craft on the way home as well.

Yeah it was at 1st Choice Keppera.

The only thing I seem to ever get there is Samuel Adams Boston Lager

That place used to sell 3 Monts for $12, but I haven't seen 3 Monts there for a while.

Latest posts

Back