Ordering From St Pats

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Anyone ordered from St Pats?
I notice they have a policy of a $300 mininum order , I don't require this much stuff , can you still place a smaller order
Or is the policy set in stone ?

No luck there Batz. I've looked into it as well and they stated to me that $300 minimum order applied, I querried them on whether this was just for overseas business orders but it applies to all. Your next option will have to be www.northernbrewer.com (these guys have a $5 handling fee on international orders, but no minimum order) or www.morebeer.com (no handling, no minimum).

But for the St. Pats website it's $300 US or nothing. :( bummer, they have some great stuff too.

JD

Yep just recieved a reply

$300 minimum is firm
:(

The idea here was to order a convolted wort chiller and inline diffuser ( can't find the diffuser at morebeer)

Anyone have one of these chillers?

I am sure I can make up a inline diffuser , but if I was making an order and could get one for $27 , why not

Batz, I think GMK has one of these chillers and loves it.

Also search for FE380: Aeration System on morebeer. Comes with the s/s aeration stone and a pump w/hoses for $29. Weight is one pound and off memoy that works out to be about $10-15 delivery. Not bad still? Plus you could probably add a few more items in there---arg! Where does it stop?

JD

And this one KEG594: s/s Diffusion Stone - 2 Micron ($13.50 US)

And for the inline one FE392: Inline Oxygen Stone - Assembly $49.95 (ah, I see the benefit :) )

Thanks Justin,
I saw that , could get the same here from an aquarium shop cheaper and would be 240v not 110v

Liked the idea of an inline job

I could be tempted to grab some gear from overseas (gas/liquid disconnects, maybee second tap) if you are going to order from somewhere and you think it may work out cheaper could combine an order. Early days for me yet but could spend at least $50 on some keg fittings :rolleyes:

That's the baby Goat
Bit more than at St Pats
Cheers

they dont sound to "saintly"
looks like they dont want the business

Your right there Johnno ,

They can blow it out thier ar#se as far I care :lol: , plenty more places that are keen to take my money :ph34r:

put it all together and end up with this. :rolleyes:

cfc_assy2_small.jpg

Looks a treat does'nt it big d . that's gunna be mine !! :lol: :lol:

You want one too?

that setup scares me a bit 'd'.... the water outlet for the CF chiller is nealy directly over the motor.... one leaky hose and its bye-bye pump motor....
Who hasn't had a hose blowout?

Asher for now

Of course , no need to make it so compact ,big d was just showing the set up idea in the pic he found.
:blink: :blink:

gday asher
motors are generally very well sealed so i doubt that short of submerging it in water it would be fine.you should see the motors up here during the wet season.they run fine.plus the occasional hosing from the operators.
anyway i personally would not have it so compact.

batz ive pmd you about one

cheers
big d

Just tried ordering a chiller from morebeer , couple of other small things
Total of around $250 US

Shipping charge....get this $186 US !!!

Whoa !
Sorry not going through with this one

cripes :(
was this the cheapest surface or airmail batz.

Batz

That must be air freight/UPS - gets here in 10-15 days..

Ask if the will send it by sea - 6-10 weeks - that should be alot cheaper...

Will ring them tonight from work

Back