opinions on CB magnetic drive pump

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I have two of them, IMO they are the best value for money pump. Do be aware that they are no longer green and have threaded connections on them. I now have a green one and the newer grey one. They are both very quiet but the green one is quieter. I have had the green one for a couple of years with no problems at all.

I have read nothing but good reviews on them. Didn't know about the colour change or the threaded thing...

Are they just barbed now, Brad? Or do you mean, vice-versa, as in they were barbed and now are threaded?

Cheers

Were barbed , now threaded. The barbed one works well because i have it running straight to silicon tube. The threaded one works well and looks pretty with the stainless barbed connection.

Another vote for the kaixin pump. Have a search on here for "kaixin pump", I don't know of any issues.

I've got two kaixin also and no complaints. The only trouble I had was one of the plastic threads was a bit hard to start but by holding my tongue to the right it went on.

Latest posts

Back