Open Invite To Chappo's Biggest Brew Day (brissy)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta work sorry Chap Chap. Damn shame :( I will however be cranking out at least two brews on Sunday. Maybe give me a call and babble at me about efficency and how Sherman 'hates' you :p

Any chance you could PM me your XXXX Bitter recipe? Would love to have a crack at it!

Cheers

Thanks Carboy!

Gotta work sorry Chap Chap. Damn shame :( I will however be cranking out at least two brews on Sunday. Maybe give me a call and babble at me about efficency and how Sherman 'hates' you :p

Any chance you could PM me your XXXX Bitter recipe? Would love to have a crack at it!

Cheers

Shall be done Nicko and I be sure to give ya call sunday for a gee up mate! :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Chappo

Don't get over excited about Bo-Peep... it will be Chappo in a Bo-Peep outfit NOT what you see above......

Some of us might prefer chappo in a bo-peep outfit, to that skinny piece of fluff.... :blink: oh god, how drunk am I?...............

edit:...yes, Kyle. Sucked it through a hose.....

LOL

Hope you all have a top one! Will look forward to phone beers on the day and I'll make sure Katie has plenty of fuel on board first which only takes about 15 minutes :)

I'm going for bribieG in the brew off though :D

I can't see Sqyre's name. WT?

LOL

Hope you all have a top one! Will look forward to phone beers on the day and I'll make sure Katie has plenty of fuel on board first which only takes about 15 minutes :)

I'm going for bribieG in the brew off though :D

I can't see Sqyre's name. WT?

Ill set by the keg fridge collecting money.... Relax day for me on sunday I think MR P..

Up to you Freemasha but the train station is less than that 2 mins drive...

Also Little BoPeep is hopefully coming along

12801.jpg
I'm there! :super: :icon_chickcheers:

maybe

Some of us might prefer chappo in a bo-peep outfit, to that skinny piece of fluff.... :blink: oh god, how drunk am I?...............

edit:...yes, Kyle. Sucked it through a hose.....

I might need to have a quiet word with Mrs Chappo next time I'm in that neck of the woods. I know it's a close community but I'm starting to worry :eek:

As it seems like a smallish turn-out Chappo, do you mind if I bring my brother in-law along? Help to boost the numbers?

Also its looking like I might "have" to take some wort off your hands if no-one else will volunteer :icon_cheers:

As it seems like a smallish turn-out Chappo, do you mind if I bring my brother in-law along? Help to boost the numbers?

Also its looking like I might "have" to take some wort off your hands if no-one else will volunteer :icon_cheers:

Not at all Dave. He is more than welcome.

COME ON YA BUNCH OF SOOKS!!!! FFS

Ok 'ere's the deal I'm brewing 210lt of wort and have enough fermenting space for 105lt... The other 105lts is going for FREE!!!! I've pleadged a $1 per litre and I have paid for the ingredients. Only proviso is your must help with the day! Thats it! Fresh friggin wort for nothin' scott friggin free. You won't get that kinda deal again! :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Chappo

As it seems like a smallish turn-out Chappo, do you mind if I bring my brother in-law along?

dave, dave, dave :(

One day, just one day, someone is going to write to me and say, "Patch, can I bring along my sister-in-law?"

So close...

Looking forward to the phone beers.

Gonna go now and bump this thread in the QLD Case Swap thread :icon_cheers:

Pistol,stick to ya beers mate.They only cost half your wages.An Ex cost double your wages :p

Looking forward to tomorrow.... I'll be bringing 4 different Meads to be tasted. Most still need time to mature/age but it will be good to taste them nonetheless. :icon_cheers:

Have a good one guys, another weekend Chappo and I would have been a starter for sure.

May the brew gods smile upon you all. :beer:

Batz

COME ON YA BUNCH OF SOOKS!!!! FFS

Ok 'ere's the deal I'm brewing 210lt of wort and have enough fermenting space for 105lt... The other 105lts is going for FREE!!!! I've pleadged a $1 per litre and I have paid for the ingredients. Only proviso is your must help with the day! Thats it! Fresh friggin wort for nothin' scott friggin free. You won't get that kinda deal again! :icon_cheers:

Maybe they're worried about the paparazzi turning up and getting caught on camera or they don't know the password. :lol: Have a good one Chappo Hope a few turn up for ya. I'm predicting a massive boilover here and a few stragglers turning up for a beer through the arvo tomorrow.

Cheers
Gavo.

I'll give you moral support on Saturday lunch time by drinking heavily whilst facing South at the SCB bar, again a bad date for moi or I'd be there.

Hi Chappo,
Im finally here in Brissie.
Would like to attend your day and collect some wort.
Also be good to catch up with the brewers up here.
Cheers
Peter

Latest posts

Back