On Tv Tonight On Go 99

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helles

Reaction score
The describtion says
Australians funniest beer inventions are showcased in this hilarious series searching for the countrys best beer brain.
Hosted by Tom Gleeson and featuring renowned inventor Sally Dominguez and comedian Tommy Little as judges
Have a watch and see what you think
Assuming the program is right

Thanks for the heads up! its on in Sydney too

One of the blokes from AHB is on that show.

I feel stupider just for watching this haha.

That's half an hour of my life I won't get back. How do things like this get produced and televised?

They just poured a pot of flat cats piss
Would be ok if it was carbonated cats piss
But it came through a tupperware container full of ice
I dont think this is a new invention
Ive got this purely for camping
I think they call it a magic/miracale/jockey box
This is a little better than theirs

maybe thats why it says

Australians funniest beer inventions are showcased in this hilarious series searching for the countrys best beer brain.

didnt see it but by the description given it doesnt sound like a educational or informative show. What where you expecting?

Here's how they try to fill the audience seats.

TCN: THE BEER FACTOR GRAND FINAL TKTS AVAILABLE FOR TONIGHT PLUS MORE FREE BEER!
02-Aug-2012
Its Grand Final time for Go!s newest comedy sensation The Beer Factor. We have opened a block of extra seats for Channel Nine and NEC staff so why not join us tonight in Studio 2 at Willoughby. Its a fun show about crazy beer inventions hosted by one of Australias most popular comedians Tom Gleeson. Join us first for a beer in the bistro at 7pm. For more information and tickets contact .................

I watched it last week and was severely unimpressed.

I have a friend who was one of the contestants who turned one of those food wheelie bins into a keg cooler/dispenser/jockey-box.

Similar to this:
http://www.wheeliekeg.com.au/the-wheelie-keg/

but with a better design.

Let's just say he didn't win...

EDIT: He managed to get Keg King to sponsor it and put their logo on it too :)

I watched 10 minutes of episode 1 and turned it off. Right about when the woman started spruiking (badly) a picnic mat.

I watched 10 minutes of episode 1 and turned it off. Right about when the woman started spruiking (badly) a picnic mat.

And yet nobody actually pointed out that if your mat is on aan incline (like many picnics are, given that they are not on perfectly levelled concrete floors) that the water would come out of that mote.

BTW how many people have been worried about ants getting to their beer between opening a bottle and drinking it? The only reason she got onto the show is because she had HAHN printed on the mat... F'ing ridiculous!

EDIT: Spilleung

I found interesting, the bloke that had invented a machine to pour a beer by having the glass tilt and fill at the same time.

It was laughable that the invention didnt work and was a work in progress.

It appeared to me that he was less than happy when he didnt win. Very embarrassing. :lol:

An insult to beer and brewing IMO!!

Cheers

Back