Quantcast

On Being A Mash Maestro

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

RegBadgery

Reaction score
Having just achieved the status of mash maestro (200 postings) I was thinking about the contributor gradings and how they don't necessarily relate to the level of experience of the poster.

I know there are some members on this list who post infrequently but who are very experienced brewers. Conversely I've made 200 postings but am a beginner or at best intermediate brewer (and so my grading might best be described as "obsessive list reader/poster").

Any thoughts on the membership gradings?

cheers
reg

kook

Reaction score
RegBadgery said:
Having just achieved the status of mash maestro (200 postings) I was thinking about the contributor gradings and how they don't necessarily relate to the level of experience of the poster.

I know there are some members on this list who post infrequently but who are very experienced brewers. Conversely I've made 200 postings but am a beginner or at best intermediate brewer (and so my grading might best be described as "obsessive list reader/poster").

Any thoughts on the membership gradings?

cheers
reg
I think its all in good fun :) I dont take much notice of postcount, it doesnt nessicary reflect someones level of knowledge.

dane

Reaction score
Yeah the titles were just a bit of fun :)

I am more than happy to put it to the people and have a vote on how the rankins should be placed.

It's not up to me anymore heheh I woudln't want to take away someone title that they link for a title which is considered a 'lower down the berr chain'

Let me know if you want to have a vote and I will put it together.

GSRman

Reaction score
i think all the ratings are a bit of a laugh..

of course i could just be saying that to post here and up my post-count :)

Indy

Reaction score
GSRman said:
i think all the ratings are a bit of a laugh..

of course i could just be saying that to post here and up my post-count :)
lol... it just gives you something to live up to :)

Latest posts