Old gas reg question

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aces High

Reaction score
Gday,

I'm trying to get a second keg fridge set up before the chrissy / NY period and I picked up this reg a while ago with a whole heap of bits and pieces. It needs a new diaphragm kit and the old diaphragm appeared to have orange wax instead of rubber

There are no markings on the actually unit except "ALL BAR" written into the front casing. It came out of a commercial restaurant set up.

Its pretty old, possibly 80's manufacture

Would anyone know anything about it or where I can source a diaphragm kit for it.

cheers

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 90
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 88
Allbar were bought out by Lancer. They discontinued production of those regs as AS5034 was becoming imminent. They no longer carry parts unfortunately.
I believe that the bottlers bought up all remaining kits, but not sure about that.
They are a good reg when in good nick.
Good luck with your search. If you find parts, please post here because I could use some too.

Thanks for the quick reply Pnutapper, I figured someone on here would know the history of this. Its definitely well made reg and came with 2 x commercial taps, 4 x micromatic keg couplers and a heap of commercial sized beer line with twist fit connectors. If I can get it running I can basically have a complete second set up based on 50L kegs just for the silly season.

I'll let you know if I have any luck in my search

Back