Old Brewery Turned Into Marijuana Patch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Marijuana plants are shown growing in a beer vat at the old Molson brewery in this police handout photograph January 12, 2004.

Police busted the grow operation, the largest in Canadian history on the weekend.

Nine men have been arrested in connection with the operation which made use of a former brewery. Thirty thousand marijuana plants were found in the bust.

REUTERS/Ontario Provincial Police

BeerTank_Marijuana.jpg

that is a lot of marijuana!! coincidentally, a prison worker was found to be growing marijuana at a prison farm in tassie. not a good way to get ahead as he was fired and arrested. at least he knows the place well.
joe

They should have left all the crops in there, then brewed some beer with it in. I could bet that would be the worlds most popular beer!!!!!

I don't know about that joecast , best why to get ahead I think , either that or buy it :ph34r: :ph34r:

Too expensive for brewing those 'hops' :eek:

How much beer do you reckon that vat would hold? You could float an oil tanker in there! :p

healthy looking specimens too...

what a waste!

On that same subject, there was a huge bust here in Adelaide on the weekend.
Police found 500 plants in a house which was on the same street that jayse lived on until a few weeks ago. Livingstone Ave. Know I know where he got the name for his SKUNK Fart Pale Ale!!!! :lol:

C&B
TDA

Back