• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Old Beer Can Colection - Free To A Good Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedragon

Off topic...
Reaction score
Hi

Doing a clean up at home and I've come across a collection of old beer cans and bottles - some unopened. Photos below. I inherited the collection from my dad, who got them from his dad. For sentimental reasons I'd like to keep them, but they've been in a box for a few years now and I really have nowhere to put them.

I'd rather give them to someone that would enjoy them rather than to buggerise around on ebay. For collection in Albert Park, Victoria.

This first lot are unopened. Most of these are the old steel type. They're a little bit dusty, but could be tidied up.
photo__10_.JPG

These have been opened and are a mix of old style steel and newer aluminium
photo__12_.JPG

These ones were released to celebrate 150 years of state cricket in Victoria. 4 unopened. In a collectors box.
photo__11_.JPG

So the collection is yours is yours if you want it. PM me if you are interested. I'd be happy to accept a bottle of your best in return.

Cheers, Daniel

very generous giving them away,but yep always a but,i reckon the andy capp beer can might be worth a few bob.
someone is gunna get lucky...cheers....spog.. :icon_cheers:

very generous giving them away,but yep always a but,i reckon the andy capp beer can might be worth a few bob.
someone is gunna get lucky...cheers....spog.. :icon_cheers:

Cheers Spog. I've been thinking about selling individual cans on ebay. A couple that I have sell for a bit, others are probably worthless. Hopefully these will make a nice addition to some guy's bar. I'm happy just knowing that someone will enjoy them.
Daniel

edit: spelling

Gone. Collected by Pmunny.

P: Hopefully the cans look good in the pool room. Sorry about the bottles. Looking forward to trying your brews.

Back