Oktoberfest Flight Of Fancy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody good find Geoffi, I'm contemplating a trip to Germany June next year. I've got plenty of time to research sites like this one.

I just booked a trip to the UK for September... deal wasn't as good as this one - I WAS pretty happy with it until now :eek:

Fortunately I have pleny of time to forget about the $$ diff and will instead focus on the idea of hand-pumped real ales :beerbang:

Brendo

WOW, a few days in london with a stop over in amsterdam sounds just the ticket and even myself a poor rock 'n roll roadie can afford it.

I am thinking the stop over in amsterdam would be best on the way back, would hate to be denied entry at the london end because of what residual smells and whatnot may be on me <_<

Just in time for K Rud to shout me a flight...

Cheers Vice

Hehe thats well and truly paid for, i orderd that sucker on the 18th Febb... That reminds me i still havent got it !!!

Cheers Vice

You will still need to factor in the taxes ontop of that fare.. My guess is it would be around the $1K mark

EDIT: Just saw the taxes are $701

Qantas have got return flights to London for around $1400 fully tax included at the moment. We booked on the weekend, off for a bit over 2 weeks in late November. Still need to confirm things, but at the moment we're hoping to also visit Brugge, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Prague and Pilsen.

good price if u dont mind a europeen winter

Qantas have got return flights to London for around $1400 fully tax included at the moment. We booked on the weekend, off for a bit over 2 weeks in late November. Still need to confirm things, but at the moment we're hoping to also visit Brugge, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Prague and Pilsen.

Can highly reccomend Brugge, spent a week there on a europe holiday, definantly one of the highlights.

My fare last year was $2500, and that was considered cheap!

$700 is just ludicrous

Crazy, isn't it?

Just looking at fares to USA for the Great American Beer Fest.

Could be a starter on this...

WJ

Can highly reccomend Brugge, spent a week there on a europe holiday, definantly one of the highlights.

I know, I've been 3 times already :) Each trip uncovered new things to love about the little city. We have to spend at least one night there, as both my wife and I enjoy the city so much. I just hope t' Brugs Beertje is open. On our first trip (also in winter) it was closed for the holidays (New Year).

edit: Crap!! I've done it again. They're closed Tuesdays, we're planning on being there on Tuesday 24th Nov. I guess I'll either have to settle for Erasmus and Staminee de Garre, or try to convince the wife Antwerp is a better option (for Kulminator, which is open on tuesdays).

Just called them to book this and the taxes and fuel surcharge is around $800 to london.. so like $1500 total.

Cheers Vice

Latest posts

Back