Oktoberfest At Potter's - Anybody Going?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shmick

Reaction score
Anybody going to the Oktoberfest at Potter's Sat 26th Sep?

Been rather quiet on the HAG front lately - would be good to catch up for a chat and a few cold ones. :party:

Cheers,

Shmick

I am going to struggle to get there, it is the missus' birthday that day, and it seems like a massive stretch to get her to be designated driver for the day.

still I was at the brewery today, and was chatting to the brewers. Seems like a solid lineup of beers they are making for the day. Would love to see how their Oktoberfest and Dopplebock will turn out.

I hope someone can post some pictures of the day.

I'm out unfortunately, It's the daughters b'day and we're off to Sydney.

Definitely can't get out off that one...

Booz

First Ive heard of this. Father in law has been pestering me to go back for a while now.
Should be able to get there for a few frothies.

I spoke to Keith about this a few weeks back. Sounds like it will be a good day - he's got a few special beers lined up!!

I haven't really met too many HAGers but I'm planning to come along so hopefully I'll see some of you there!!

Same as HarryB, have not met many HAGers, so would be good to do so.

I am keen.

Steve

Ill have to come along me thinks... be great to meet a few hunter brewers

Tom

Arrrgh i think its falls right in the middle of a night shift shut down Nooooo.. bah fark it ill try and be there in some form or another :)

I wish, only been there the once, and can't say enough good things about the place. Great beer, food, excellent service... an Oktoberfest there would be a cracker.
C'mon Lotto...

Mmmmmm Oktoberfest.

will there be beer wenches Keith?

german_girls_life_time_oktoberfest_beer_taste_female_drndl_demotivational_poster_1234118348.jpg

Sounds like a great idea, Shmick, but I got this funny feeling me young fella's soccer presentation day is that day...... somethings on I'm sure.... maybe I can get a leave pass

What time of day are we talking about?
i've got to fit in a b'day party for my eldest some time

Off'y

I drag myself out of my shed construction exile to find this post... Mmmm - very tempted indeed. Will have to get necessary leave pass approved though.

Benniee

Back