ok i suck at searching...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanTheOracle

Reaction score
ive been out of "the game" for probably a decade. i know i had an account here years ago and if the mods wana help me find it throw me a DM lol. its probably from a long lost email account.

i did try searching but what is the current "best way"to clean kegs? i have so perc and what ever that stuff is that is usually in cola, if its not can anyone link me to some info on cleaning kegs.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, any time now
And I think you just plain suck

Edit
This was posted in response to a now deleted offensive pro Nazi picture, and avatar, also deleted.
Got a pretty crude PM to, generally try not to call people names, will happily make an exception for right wing neo-Nazi wankers!
Mark

Last edited:
"What we need is a great big melting pot" I'm sure there's a song there somewhere, alas we forget the lessons of the past, and moderation globally seems to be forever in short supply, on that note I may just moderate myself another 7.8 :drinkingbeer:
đź‘Ť to whoever removed that offensive avatar.
Years ago an old man said to me "you won lotto mate" confused, I asked "how so?" he replied "cos yer white and born into a first world country" at the time I didn't understand fully what he was saying, since then I've travelled (a lot) and seen many things that still haunt me, he was right. Mans inhumanity to man seems to know no bounds, sorry for the off topic mod's but if nobody says anything then it becomes "the norm" and we don't need that sort of shit here.
Correction, 8.8 the Bentspoke "Cluster 8" too cold to travel to the cave and it's all I had in the fridge ;)

Latest posts

Back