• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Ntc Stainless Steel Probe For Fridgemate

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

amcqueen

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first post - so please be nice :)

I was looking at ordering a fridgemate online, but noticed that the probe that is normally sold for it is out of stock just about everywhere. After doing some searching I found one on RS online that looks virtually the same. Can anyone tell me if this is will operate ok with the fridgemate before I depart with $ and am disapointed? RS Online Or if anyone can point me to one that I can purchase, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

crd0902

Reaction score
Hey I'm not sure about the fridgemate and probes but I think you have to wire them up to power. I don't like suing with that stuff so I bought one off eBay that you plug your fridge into it and plug it into power and I just drop the probe in a bottle of water and spot on never had a problem. Cheap one about 15 bucks I think it was

Chris

Doogiechap

Burp..........
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first post - so please be nice :)

I was looking at ordering a fridgemate online, but noticed that the probe that is normally sold for it is out of stock just about everywhere. After doing some searching I found one on RS online that looks virtually the same. Can anyone tell me if this is will operate ok with the fridgemate before I depart with $ and am disapointed? RS Online Or if anyone can point me to one that I can purchase, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks
Here is a cheaper alternative :)
Should be fine but it will be worth your while recalibrating your fridgemate against something known to be accurate.
Cheers
Doug

Latest posts