Ntc Stainless Steel Probe For Fridgemate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcqueen

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first post - so please be nice :)

I was looking at ordering a fridgemate online, but noticed that the probe that is normally sold for it is out of stock just about everywhere. After doing some searching I found one on RS online that looks virtually the same. Can anyone tell me if this is will operate ok with the fridgemate before I depart with $ and am disapointed? RS Online Or if anyone can point me to one that I can purchase, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

Hey I'm not sure about the fridgemate and probes but I think you have to wire them up to power. I don't like suing with that stuff so I bought one off eBay that you plug your fridge into it and plug it into power and I just drop the probe in a bottle of water and spot on never had a problem. Cheap one about 15 bucks I think it was

Chris

Hi everyone!

This is my first post - so please be nice :)

I was looking at ordering a fridgemate online, but noticed that the probe that is normally sold for it is out of stock just about everywhere. After doing some searching I found one on RS online that looks virtually the same. Can anyone tell me if this is will operate ok with the fridgemate before I depart with $ and am disapointed? RS Online Or if anyone can point me to one that I can purchase, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

Here is a cheaper alternative :)
Should be fine but it will be worth your while recalibrating your fridgemate against something known to be accurate.
Cheers
Doug

Latest posts

Back