NSW XMAS swap 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MastersBrewery

Journeyman, the learning never stops
Reaction score
Lads well it's getting close to the end of the year, and the mid year swap I think produced some really nice and interesting tasters. So I thought why not do it again! I'd be happy to host say 5/12 or12/12 I have up to 6 taps going and plan to have all loaded by then. Location is Emu plains able to sort pick up/ drop off from the local station to make it easier on peeps.

1. Masters IPA I thinks

Last case swap was awesome, great beers and great meet up. Happy to have another go.

1. Masters IPA I thinks
2. Reman - Aussie APA

1. Masters IPA I thinks
2. Reman - Aussie APA

13. barls

C'mon, there must be a few more who are up for this!

I'm interested if I'm not working but won't know for 3 more weeks......

tentative if a space is available later would love to get down for a swap.
Its hard out here in the boon docks

I will have to see if i can get a beer ready... and not drunk for then

probably in. Just see how it goes and when the final date is.

1. Masters IPA I thinks
2. Reman - Aussie APA

13. barls

23. n87 tentative. IPA possibly

Christmas is always one of those busy times, the calendar fills way too fast with work and family. See how we go with numbers, if we fall short I might just throw on an open brew/tasting/eating/bullshiting day with a mini swap ... you guys know how it goes.
Anyway bump for the sleepy crowd.

MB

Always tough to get away at that time of year but if any other IBUers head up I'll be able to put a beer in, really enjoyed the last swap, great beers across the board.

Misposted while being head butted by my son, could be deleted by mods or left for others amusement.

contrarian said:
Misposted while being head butted by my son, could be deleted by mods or left for others amusement.
might just leave it.

Guys unfortunately some on going personal stuff has got in the way and at this stage I'll have to cancel this event, at my place anyway. As it is I'm planing to sell up most of my gear, and do a lap of the country with my young son, kicking off early next year. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys these events are always a good catch up, yarn and a few very good beers. Will post a bit more detail later .... keep your eye on buy and sell :blink:.

Mike

Bugger. Oh well anyone else want to put their hand up to host it. I still need to bottle something for this

Ill have to pull out of this one.

Latest posts

Back