Nsw Utilities Costs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Greetings to my soon-to-be fellow cockroaches.

Question on utilities, what electricity suppliers are there in NSW, and for a 2 person all electric household with normal usage (except for 3 modern fridges on the go of course and an urnie) what sort of bills would you be hit with down there?

What would be a typical water charge? (bearing in mind no kids hogging the shower)

Just working out a budget, looking good so far as I'm not commuting any more except to ALDI at Taree and the odd trip to Port and MHB so that's going to be a massive saving, not to mention the far cheaper accommodation costs. B) B)

Don't live in NSW Bribie but have few mates that do and switched to DODO. with their 20% off, we did the move in Vic and can't complain.

why the big move anyway mate?

Hope your heart is still with the maroons :super:

Its not the bills you have to worry about mate....... its all the cane toads driving around at 20K's under the limit holding up traffic

:p

Driving on tar in the Cessnock council area around here qualifies for rough terrain...... sounds similar!

Don't live in NSW Bribie but have few mates that do and switched to DODO. with their 20% off, we did the move in Vic and can't complain.

why the big move anyway mate?

Hope your heart is still with the maroons :super:

Bob, Reason for move is very simple. I want to be near Tony. He's going to be mine :)

Bob, Reason for move is very simple. I want to be near Tony. He's going to be mine :)

You will drive to slow...... never catch me!

As for Power and water...... i cant really comment on your possible usage as i have 4 kids in the house and over 2000 liters of refrigeration.

Ring the local council where you will be moving and find out which service providers cover the area, then ring them all with your regular usage amounts from the bills you have now and they will work it out for you.

cheers

Back