NSW State Comp 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure. Just be aware that the judges will be deep in concentration and the stewards will be having a great time out the back tasting the best ones.
Just make yourself know to one of the responsible looking stewards when u get there

When will entries be picked up from the drop off points? Daves homebrew mentioned it could be mid next week.

Entries from The Brew Shop (all locations) have already been picked up, with the exception of Alexandria, which will be collected at COB today (6pm)

Pick up from Dave's will be Tuesday afternoon I hope.

Dropped my 3 entries off today at Peakhurst.

1 I entered as both a German Pilsner and a Vienna Lager. Even though it's 100% Vienna malt, it matches the German Pilsner style more. Really happy with this one hope it goes well.

Other is an American IPA with Topaz, Galaxy and Vic Secret. Bugger to bottle as the keg was way over carbed. Not sure how this one will go.

I've only just got to this today. And for the first time in a long time I have something worth entering. Rather annoyed with myself.

I'm hopping that I can drop off at Dave's on Tuesday Morning , as he is closed tomorrow and Monday.

Is this still possible ?

The alternative is I'll drink my last 2 entry bottles tonight ..

What are my chances ?

Thanks,

Packed and entry done.

Now to find something else to drink .

i just want to take time to thank the organisers and judges and stewards. you guys do a lot, and a great job, and it's really appreciated. keep up the good work and thank you!

Is anyone from Sydney driving up there, by any chance? Would welcome a lift up!

theres an email discussion going around atm.

Best of luck all of you entrants. And judges and stewards. Rather peeved I (again) can't make it, but a tad busy this weekend. Well done all. :super:

Fatgodzilla said:
Best of luck all of you entrants. And judges and stewards. Rather peeved I (again) can't make it, but a tad busy this weekend. Well done all. :super:
shit if your not coming who is going to judge specialties and fruit beers

Good luck to all the judges, stewards and entrants this weekend.

This is my first comp, I'm excited to get the feedback.

Fraser's BRB said:
Good luck to all the judges, stewards and entrants this weekend.

This is my first comp, I'm excited to get the feedback.
Im in the same boat as you mate.

Good luck to all that entered may the beer gods smile evenly on us all!

Wish I coild join the judges and have a beer a 9 am. Then again I do have a coffee stout on tap, coffee is a morning drink right?

Just walked in the door 12 hour day - but some very good beers.
Early(ish) night and do it all again tomorrow.

Mark

Latest posts

Back