NSW State Comp 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likewise, I have bottles to send but haven't been able until this afternoon. 8/8 listed as cutoff for the show. Would the brew shops accept posted entries?

Has information been sent out to judges/stewards?

I'm keen to try and organise a lift out there to judge.

no information yet but it will be coming.
as for entries. if you can get them to one of the home-brew shops that still have the open deadline aka the 13th like daves and the such you will be right.
other than that pm ether stu or myself

Thanks barls, I will send it to one of the drop offs then.

And if you do want a lift, can you sign up on the google form and then I'll try to link people up.

Just posted mine off to Alexandria brew shop.

... has it been judged yet?

:D

Mine's in the post, super excited. First comp here we go (excluding the first I got in the Bathurst comp, being the only entrant in the stout section).

How do you cancel an entry that has been lodged electronically (not yet submitted of course)?

If I wanted to enter more than 10 bottles how would I go about it?

I assume for the paper entry I can just add a second sheet and change the numbers on the Entry column to 11, 12 etc

But the electronic form only goes to 10.

electronic form instructs you to enter another electronic form.

Hi Barls,

Sent you a PM, need to drop off an entry to the comp.

Will be swinging by your suburb 7ish, hope you will be home, otherwise it will be on the back step.

Pratty

Odydoesbrew said:
How do you cancel an entry that has been lodged electronically (not yet submitted of course)?
contact stu and he can fix it up for you.

Entries are flooding in. The number of judges and stewards continues to trickle in. We do need a few more people to come along and get involved in this. PM me if you might be interested and you've never tried this before or you have done that before. The first time you can steward, listen to what judges talk about, drink some of the beers (particularly the high scoring ones) and spend a while chatting to other brewers.

For all those who have done the course over the last few years, we'd really like to see you out there using your skills. I know it's always hard to give up the time from other demands but hoping a few more of you can make it there. :kooi:

Can't make it this year as I have moved waaay up North. Hopefully next year if Allah spares me and I can drop SWMBO off with her sister for a couple of days.

However it's a great day for all, it runs like a well oiled machine thanks to Stu and crew, the Ag society ladies usually put on a magnificent spread, and a great opportunity to meet other forum guys and have a tipple, as well as really getting to grips with styles and improving your own brewing.

Highly recommend. :)

Entering some 7 beers in this comp, my first ever participation, driving the beers up directly to the showground this Saturday. Had a bit of a dilemma with a Red IPA that was bordering on a barleywine that probably would be one with some age. Anyway put in in the Imperial IPA category. Anyway I'm big kevved to be taking part!

Hi there,

Please forgive my ignorance in advance as I am relatively new to all this.

I am not entering any beers in the comp, however was wondering if it is open for people to come and have a look to see what goes on?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back