NSW State Comp 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another question, is it ok to come along and say hi. Or is it more of a judges/stewards event?

Sounds OK to me. You might even feel the need to help out with a round or two of stewarding. Get some practice in.

Generally not open to the public, but I can't see any harm unless you bring all your mates and get disruptive.

Les the Weizguy said:
Sounds OK to me. You might even feel the need to help out with a round or two of stewarding. Get some practice in.

Generally not open to the public, but I can't see any harm unless you bring all your mates and get disruptive.
cheers mate, will see if I can make it out there :)

Also only just submitted my online form, forgot all about it. is this ok?

Thanks

moodgett

Some judging action from this mornings session

20150808_103407.jpg

Good to know bald spots feature as much in nsw comps as they do in victoria (and mine has certainly featured extensively).

Man

manticle said:
Good to know bald spots feature as much in nsw comps as they do in victoria (and mine has certainly featured extensively).
If you look closely, mine is in there too!
Those who know me will find me, and for those who don't, just pretend my name is Wally.

Hey - will the results be posted here later today in pdf form (like all previous years)?

g-funke said:
Hey - will the results be posted here later today in pdf form (like all previous years)?
depends on how organised they are.

Results unlikely to be posted today, as the judging continues over today as well.
However, we shall collectively do our best to get them published as soon as practicable.

Thanks for the hard work guys, hopefully there are a few spares for you to enjoy after the judging wraps up.

I won't make it out there today unfortunately but look forward to getting some feedback through on my two entries!

Finished up yesterday afternoon, with judging the BOS round. In general, the standard has improved.
I tasted no badly 'off' beers over both days, just some oxidised, perhaps aged beers and mostly minor flaws and yeast health issues.
Anyway, I feel it's appropriate to post a photo of one of the winners, the legend himself - B.Cranston.

Baz.jpg

Les the Weizguy said:
Finished up yesterday afternoon, with judging the BOS round. In general, the standard has improved.
I tasted no badly 'off' beers over both days, just some oxidised, perhaps aged beers and mostly minor flaws and yeast health issues.
Anyway, I feel it's appropriate to post a photo of one of the winners, the legend himself - B.Cranston.
congrats to Barry :) can't wait to see the results

Just realised that I totally forgot to do the electronic form :( what are the consequences?

ricardo said:
Just realised that I totally forgot to do the electronic form :( what are the consequences?
likely you can complete the form now, for quicker notification time.

As long as we have an address/contact phone, the results will come.

So....to clarify. Will there be a posting of winning results here or any at other online location?

Are the scoresheets and feedback sent snailmail or email?

I cannot find any reference to this.

I've been checking this thread constantly in hopes of seeing the score sheet

Maybe I'm a bit over excited

Les the Weizguy said:
likely you can complete the form now, for quicker notification time.

As long as we have an address/contact phone, the results will come.
all done many thanks

Back