NSW State Comp 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topher said:
So....to clarify. Will there be a posting of winning results here or any at other online location?

Are the scoresheets and feedback sent snailmail or email?

I cannot find any reference to this.
You should get the judges sheets by mail.
The results should be posted online at aabc.org.au and wherever else HUB decide

Did anyone get a suggestion as to when the standings will be made available?

I wouldn't expect the results for a week or so (if the organising of the event was anything to go by)

The previous years NSW comp organisers posted the results on the Sunday night....

A compiled PDF of the scores and placements by cob today would be reasonable, castle hill had it released within 24hrs.

The actual scoresheets and feedback may be up to 2 weeks or more.

Everyone is waiting......

I've been giddy since Sunday night, I'm checking this thread every half hour in hope

motch02 said:
I've been giddy since Sunday night, I'm checking this thread every half hour in hope
You could always subscribe to the thread and get email every time there's a new reply. Be warned however, lately it's just been people asking if anyone heard anything :D

Pratty1 said:
A compiled PDF of the scores and placements by cob today would be reasonable, castle hill had it released within 24hrs.

The actual scoresheets and feedback may be up to 2 weeks or more.

Everyone is waiting......
To paraphrase Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz: Toto we're no longer in Castle Hill.

Results just out here http://www.hunterbrewers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8322-results/

Cheers

Thanks to all involved in running the comp this year and congrats to all the winners.

Now to wait for the score sheets to see if my Cal Common was the one that scored 62 or 42 :ph34r:

There may be some anomalies with scores and places in the results.

This is due to a flight being split across two lots of judges and the best beers from each split being judged against each other in a taste-off for ultimate position.
This is not an error, it's an administrative decision, and the best beers are awarded the places, including HC - Highly Commended (at judges discretion).

Let the debate and congratulation among competitors begin.

Thanks Les! Will there be a version of the results with names next to all entries?

good stuff Les, Ive been on edge and can now relax and start brewing for Nationals!

void said:
Thanks Les! Will there be a version of the results with names next to all entries?
I'll ask, but I it will need to be a bit later today before I reply here.

Thanks Les! And all involved. Ive seen just how big an effort these things take, its no small task, so thanks to all!

Couldn't be happier, finally cracked a first, not once, but twice! And five entries heading off to the nationals. Knew it was a good idea putting ciders in!! :D

Cheers all!

Great work Les,
a 2nd and a H/C, stoked.
Nationals here I come.

Back