NSW State Comp 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewman_ said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]The Nationals are just about here[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As I mentioned before I can send the entries to Brisbane. providing you can get the bottles and all labelled with the entry forms and entry fees. I will package the entries in a suitable way to protect the precious cargo.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The entries close Friday 2 October 2015, that is not deliverred to Brewman but delivered to Brisbane. Yes it is quite early considering the comp is held on the 17th and 18th October.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Delivery will take 2 days with the courier and I will need a couple of days to organise and package. So I will need the entries dropped off at Brewman by the 28th of September for all of that to happen.[/SIZE]

Cheers Steve
Steve, can I drop my entry around sometime on the Weekend?
Cheers.

For the NSW State comp winners and placegetters that droppoed their entries to me over the last week for shipping to the QLD entry loaction.

Parcel tracking tells me they arrived this afternoon.

Good luck guys.

Got mine in an express post bag today!

Fingers are crossed the good people at Australia Post do their thing.

Topher said:
Got mine in an express post bag today!
Fingers are crossed the good people at Australia Post do their thing.
Jesus that is cutting it a bit fine Toph. Which beers did you send?

Any dates or details about the 2016 Championships as yet?

Also any Castle Hill details - I assume it's going to be a separated competition as per normal?

The Currawongs are moving down from the hills so that's a sign that the brewing season is commencing. :super:

details are coming.
it will be the castle hill on the 20 & 21st of august.

Latest posts

Back