nsw mid year case swap 17 june 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how many are coming this time and who is bringing what

barls - sausages and smoked cheese

Planning on being there. Can whip up some bacon like last time?

Just tasted mine, it's carbed up with a slight green tinge. Should be ready to drink on swap day.

Mine is almost carbed up in the keg. Tastes fine. Will bottle it off in the next day or so.
What time is the gathering Barls? Juggling a few things this weekend

aiming for about a 11 ish start with the swap being around 12-12.30 if that works for all.

Sweet.

Worst case scenario I may need to drop in the morning and pick up later in the arvo but at this stage I'm aiming to be there for those times. Will call and let you know as far in advance as I can.

cool let me know.
anyone else who doesn't know my address send me a pm and ill pass it on.
there is no red bug in the driveway this time as its being repaired.

Just adding stats:

1. Barls- something with fatz in mind. single hop pale ale with idaho and brett c.
2. Paulyman - Imperial IPA (8%)
3. Fungrel - Oh crap i forgot about the case swap (aged Brett Belgian Blonde)
4. mattfos01 foreign extra stout in the bottles.
5. kelly - english brown ale
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover FGZ's World Famous Banana Bread Beer.
8. Contrarian red IPA bottled 4/6/17
9. n87 - Stinkin' Pom IPA, ~7.2% - RTD
10. Fatgodzilla A Stout ..an imperial. Already bottled .. A first for me so far from the swap!
11. shacked - Dunkelryeizen (WLP351) - 5.8%
12. MikeyR - Cali Uncomoon
13. Jazzafish. An ABBA. ANZAC Biscuit Brown Ale. Will brew it tomorrow
14. gone brewing - my attempt to make Fly Blown Belgian >>> (http://aussiehomebre...-blown-belgian/)

i currently have 4 peoples from the central coast, how many others have to drop off before hand.

1. Barls- something with fatz in mind. single hop pale ale with idaho and brett c. ready one month after date on bottle.
5. kelly - english brown ale( her first beer) rtd
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover FGZ's World Famous Banana Bread Beer.
10. Fatgodzilla A Stout ..an imperial. Already bottled .. A first for me so far from the swap!
14. gone brewing - my attempt to make Fly Blown Belgian >>> (http://aussiehomebre...-blown-belgian/)

Sorry barls haven't been able yo get any bacon on, and won't between now and Sunday. Will pick up some sausages for a BBQ if that works?

The app appears like it no longer works, so haven't seen any updates for about a week. My brew is now a 6ish% amber ale to which I added some cold brewed coffee.

1. Barls- something with fatz in mind. single hop pale ale with idaho and brett c. ready one month after date on bottle.
5. kelly - english brown ale( her first beer) rtd
6. reman
7. FGZ make up round, a nice Vienna Ale Ready to drink.
10. Fatgodzilla A Stout ..an imperial. Already bottled .. Ready now, but aging will improve it.

aiming for about a 11 ish start with the swap being around 12-12.30 if that works for all.

good for me. Traffic will dictate actual arrival time. Pick you up sometime after 9.15am Paulyman.

Mine is an English Dark (Extra) Mild - ~1.8% so I'm calling it "Packet of Winnie Blues" ;)

Came in at 1.036 (instead of 1.039) and S04 bloody conked out early, second time this yeast has done it to me :(

Anyway, it still tastes pretty good and has been conditioning in the keg for a couple of weeks.

Any requests for something to bring?

Barls, ran out of CO2 with 2 bottles left to go :mad: , any chance I can bring my keg and finish it off at your place? I have pin locks.

sure but i don't have pin lock.
bring a pinlock fitting with you and we should be able to sort this.

Back