NSW Mid North Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naboo

Reaction score
Thought I'd put a call out to see if there are any active clubs in this area. I've had a bit of a search around and haven't come up with anything. Anyone around the Taree or Port Macquarie area doing anything club wise?

Country Brewer Toormina seem to have set up a bit of a club, otherwise Brewmasters at Grafton are active a few times a year

Don't think there is much up there.
I lived in Port Macqaurie until 4½ years ago, and there wasn't any club I could find, other than what spOrk mentioned.
Now that I live in Port Stephens, I'm a regular at Hunter United Brewers in Newcastle.

Cheers guys. Appreciate the replies :cheers:
I'm about mid way between Port and Taree - if it wasn't so far, I'd go check them out.

Hi Naboo,
I grew up in Kew, lovely part of the world. Given the mix of people I would think that there would be lots of homebrewers around. You should start a club and flush them out

G'day YAPN,
indeed it is. It's moving ahead a bit at the moment. New houses everywhere.
I've had a couple of days where I've invited people around to brew and have a few beers but nothing more serious than that. I've never been to a club meeting before so kinda looking to find out what it's all about.

Hey Naboo,
I live in Kew and know of a club that has been put together by a few blokes in the Taree area I don't attend myself as i'm spread pretty thin at the moment but i could find out a bit more if you like.
regards,
Norto

Hey Naboo,
I live in Kew and know of a club that has been put together by a few blokes in the Taree area I don't attend myself as i'm spread pretty thin at the moment but i could find out a bit more if you like.
regards,
Norto

Cheers Norto - that would be great.

Latest posts

Back