Nsw Beers In North Queensland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzafish

Reaction score
I just got back from a bit of time in Port Douglas... Far North Queensland.

I was sure the only beer I could find on tap was the standard xxxx, and all that standard "beer" from pub to pub.

But to my supprise, I found a pub called Paddys (outside of my bus stop) that had James Squire Amber Ale and my current favourites James Squire Golden Ale on Tap. "ON SPECIAL" :beer: I was stoked!

Most of the restaraunts had the standard beers, but I was at "on the inlet" for a bucket of prawns and my free beer that came along with it was a Blue Tounge Lager! :chug:

So there were a few times I could enjot a beer... mind you there were also a few times I prefered a beam and coke...

Jazzafish said:
I just got back from a bit of time in Port Douglas... Far North Queensland.

I was sure the only beer I could find on tap was the standard xxxx, and all that standard "beer" from pub to pub.

But to my supprise, I found a pub called Paddys (outside of my bus stop) that had James Squire Amber Ale and my current favourites James Squire Golden Ale on Tap. "ON SPECIAL" :beer: I was stoked!

Most of the restaraunts had the standard beers, but I was at "on the inlet" for a bucket of prawns and my free beer that came along with it was a Blue Tounge Lager! :chug:

So there were a few times I could enjot a beer... mind you there were also a few times I prefered a beam and coke...
[post="89610"][/post]​

Was at Paddy's a few weeks ago and the JS Golden Ale went down a treat. There is also a reasonable bottlo next door to Paddys were I found Paulaner Munich Helles and Kwak!

C&B
TDA

Back