nsw annual pub crawl 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
so whos up for the annual pub crawl.
its normally the day before the million paws walk with this year make it the 17th of may.
we did try one year pushing it to april but it was on when school holidays was on and the turn out was abysmal.
so we normally start at lowenbrau for breakfast at about 9-10, then on from there.

barls said:
so whos up for the annual pub crawl.
its normally the day before the million paws walk with this year make it the 17th of may.
we did try one year pushing it to april but it was on when school holidays was on and the turn out was abysmal.
so we normally start at lowenbrau for breakfast at about 9-10, then on from there.
i missed last year so i'd be keen to come for this one

any suggestions for the route this year.

Barls, I'll give it another try if you'll have me, will do my best not to be sent home in a taxi this time! :(

I'll try my best but I'm not sure about the mod coming along :p

cheers steve

Pistol said:
Barls, I'll give it another try if you'll have me, will do my best not to be sent home in a taxi this time! :(
I'm surprised how it ended last time
matho said:

cheers steve
what can I say

matho said:

cheers steve
On one of the first pub crawls we had Dane (original Admin/ AHB owner), and Doc (from Doctor's Orders Brewing). A great day was had by all.

Doc may have even kicked off the first crawl IIRC.

Don't be scared! It's only beer.

Hey guys keen on coming. What is the deal with the pub crawl. Are we all just going one place to another or is it pacific places. Also can ya bring mates. Is there any costs apart from buying beer.....

mrsupraboy said:
Hey guys keen on coming. What is the deal with the pub crawl. Are we all just going one place to another or is it pacific places. Also can ya bring mates. Is there any costs apart from buying beer.....
yes, all venues will be on or within 20 km of the Pacific

mrsupraboy said:
oh, you mean SPECIFIC places. Oh!

Usually no hidden or extra costs unless you make shirts for the day?

Is everyone happy with the 17th of may

Ill put it in the diary.
I am having to juggle it with kids sport etc etc. See how I go closer to the date, but history has proven that these are always good events.

I'll try and make it, I'll see if I can get the day off work.

Latest posts

Back