NSW 2013 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with that sort of response, shall we lock it in.
ill put in for it off from work.

barls said:
with that sort of response, shall we lock it in.
ill put in for it off from work.

and a stomach pump.

Should be okay for that date.

thats for you right.

you camping out the front again??

Hi guys!
the Swap day is very interesting, we don't use to swap 28 for 28 in a particular day...we do random when we met for contest or similar, but this way it's cleaver because all drink the beers of all!
but do you need a case of the same beer or they are mixed?
If I'm in the area for that date, can I come?(of course, unfortunatly I haven't nothing to swap)but it will be nice for me to meet you and spend an Aussie homebrew day!

normally its one beer from each person of the same batch. at the moment we are 19 but if you join it will be 20 bottles.
your more than welcome to come along.
theres also the side swaps peoples.

unfortunatly I haven't beers here(for real I bring with me 6 bottles but now they become three and I left them from a friend in brisbane..)
I can only come like a side fir this edition!but it will be great as well!
do you spend all the day in the pub?

kinda we spend the day at my place, it has been called a pub before but its not quite.

oh right! that's nice from you!I can't promise to be there now, but I will do the possible!
thanks mate!

Second meeting I'll miss (didn't make the pub crawl as I was working for much of it and knew I'd spend more money than I should if I came when I could)

I'll be sending my beers over with Scott as I'll be overseas for a while. Still unsure which of my brews will be the chosen one.

Just to clarify, we get together at the swap location and swap our beers. So, if there are 20 swappers, we each bring 20 beers and take one of each beer home with us.

Also as part of the day, we bring a few more beers to share and drink on the day.

Those with excess bottles of beer may bring more and swap those as part of side swaps.

jonw said:
What the hell, I might as well be in this year. Again. If anybody removes me again, I'll get upset and brew a fruit beer.

1. Cortez the Killer
2. matho
3. grantw
4. black_labb
5. barls
6. RexBanner
7. Josh
8. Nick R
9. The Village Idiot
10. pimpsqueak
11. ScottC
12. nifty
13. Fatgodzilla (lucky 13)
14. JonW
15. Gulpa
16. Ester Trub
18. homebrewkid
19. monkeybusiness
20. Goldenchild
21. Littlejohn
Seem to have been taken off. Adding back on.

Cheers
Andrew

barls said:
thats for you right.

you camping out the front again??
there's a few from the Gong so I guess not. Just need someone with a bus!!!!!

Gulpa said:
Seem to have been taken off. Adding back on.

Cheers
Andrew
Good stuff !

scratch me from attending Barls. Got a mob of relatives descending on Tuross Head on the 29th June - wish they had of consulted me first about an appropriate time! (bugger ' em). I'll get one of the Gong boys to hopefully bring my beer up.

once again you pike on me, was going to introduce you to the other woman in my life but not now.

but seriously its in two weeks peoples. pm me for the address if you dont have it or need to drop off before and pick up after.
so we doing the usual thing and everyone brings something to munch on. ill have some cheese and stuff and maybe some sausages.

even if your not in the swap come on down and meet us all. since fatz isnt coming theres no one that scary.

I'll see what hazo's butcher has in the way of sausages and bring down a kg or so of them. I'm going to have to bring the kids and not drink but it will be all good.

cheers steve

No.1 daughter has decided to fly in from QLD and grace us with her presence(and the new man in her life) on the weekend of the swap. I may be able to drop my bottles off this Sunday if that is possible barls? If not who is the designated IBU courier??

should be home painting the hall way apart from being out for the wifes soccer at 11.45 through to about 3pm.

thought I would start a list

1. Cortez the Killer
2. matho AIPA 8.5% wyeast 1272 bottled 25/3/2013
3. grantw
4. black_labb
5. barls
6. RexBanner
7. Josh
8. Nick R
9. The Village Idiot
10. pimpsqueak
11. ScottC