NRL Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in an AussieHomeBrewer NRL Tipping Comp?

• I would join an AussieHomeBrewer NRL tipping comp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not join an AussieHomeBrewer NRL tipping comp

• Union is the real game

• AFL is the real game

• What is this NRL thing anyway ?

• Total voters

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Ok, the Super12 comp is setup, but it seems there are a number of you who are keen on the league.

So who's interested in an AussieHomeBrewer NRL tipping comp ?

Beers,
Doc

Well, obviously I'd better sign up. Can't wait...

Shawn.

Lockyer has moved to 5/8. Hopefully it will be a good move for us. Motu Kiwi moves straight into fullback.

Should be a good move. Dunno how the Knights'll go this year. Depends if Joey and Ben Kennedy can stay fit. Still, hopefully a big year!

Shawn.

I'll setup the NRL comp tomorrow and post the details.

Is there a need or enough interest in doing an ARL tipping comp ?

Beers,
Doc

if you meant afl then yes count me in.some of us live north and west of nsw :D

cheers
big d

Doc, I'll join a AFL tipping comp and so will the "TheRook". So that's 2 more.

NRL Tipping Competition Details

Join now via Footytips

This years NRL AussieHomeBrewer.com tipping competition will be conducted via the Internet at http://www.footytips.com.au. To join go to the website, enter the below competition name in to the Find my Competition section.

Competition Name: AussieHomeBrewersNRL

You will also need to enter a password to access the competition. The password for this competition is:
Password: ahb01

You will need to create your own personal user name and password to enter your footy tips each week.

Competition Details:
Cost to Join: $ 0

Overall Tipping Comp Winner Prize: Maybe a beer VCD or two (unless someone else donates some prizes)

Organiser Name: Doc

For more information and for the complete set of rules, please go to:
http://www.footytips.com.au

OK fellas, the comp starts on Friday when the mighty Knights take on the Panthers. Time to put our money where our mouths are and sign up to the NRL tipping comp. I'll sign up this arvo, let's see how many we can get on board. Maybe even some of the Rugby and AFL boys can come on board for a laugh? You never know, our work comp seems to regularly be won by someone who doesn't follow the game. Sign up, sign up.... ;)

Shawn.

Where is everyone. No one has loged onto the tipping site yet. So far its just me Doc & Linz. Come on guys.

I know it is the second time I've done it this week, but tonight's the night, so sign up boys. Time for some NRL tipping...

My tip - Knights to beat the Panthers tonight by 7 ;)

Shawn.

No way SHAWN John's is going to carve em up. A ass whipping is on the cards tonight, by 4 try's at least.

Shame the Knights will be on the wrong end of that one, SJW...:)

That was what you Broncos fans were saying before we opened your flash new stadium for you last year Murray :D :D :D

Aaah footy season, bring it on...

Shawn.

A poor response to the NRL tipping comp.
Yet more off field dramas to in the last day or so.

Here is the tipping ladder.

Beers,
Doc

NRL_Footy_Tipping_2004.JPG

I agree Doc, i think there would be more interest in a "NRL who's going to get arrested next" tipping comp.
What's going on? I got know idea. I thought i would never say it but if Andrew Johns as got any brains he should brush the NRL and go to RA RA.

Back