Nrb's Avatar Lasts 2 Days On Brewboard

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NRB

Reaction score
Those seppo's are too damn precious!

My avatar was removed from their board without notice, but a signature added

avatar removed by mods due to brewboard policies (member code #7)

This code is

7. No vulgar or sexual pictures (including avatars) or language are allowed. This includes links to external material. We are adults here, so PG-13ish language is tolerated, but we must also be respectful of others. Intentionally misspelling words to subvert filters may result in immediate limitations to your access.

Looks like I've joined sosman in avatar infringement.

I never set out to offend anyone, but seriously, we're talking a cartoon here with absolutely no nudity. Scrapping my avatar is the equivalent of taking Baywatch off television for being "vulgar" or "sexual"

/rant off :beer:

stuff the yanks she's loverly running to get the next pint . :)

cheers

They didnt have cartoons like that when I was a kid ( only a couple of years ago!....really!!)

I wish they did though!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

All these months of rythmic bouncing and nary a stretch mark in sight. :rolleyes: I reckon they're falsies. :lol:

Warren -

too bloody PC to allow a (lovely) cartoon!!??

A mate of mine had a hoodie confiscated from his snowboard travel bag because it had a picture of a handgun on it. When he collected his bag from the turnstile he noticed it had been opened. He went to security and was informed of the removal of the offending piece of clothing. :angry: It was never returned.

Another story relates to the Wilwaukee Bombers in NYC.

Did you get given two days to remove it NRB? I can still see it! Like it too. I was hoping for the day one of them slip out.
cheers
Darren

Darren, I was never asked to remove it, it was suddenly gone and the signature appended.

I've fired a PM to a moderator asking for the grounds it was removed given I don't deem it to be "vulgar" nor "sexual".

NRB said:
Darren, I was never asked to remove it, it was suddenly gone and the signature appended.

I've fired a PM to a moderator asking for the grounds it was removed given I don't deem it to be "vulgar" nor "sexual".
[post="96350"][/post]​

I can still see it. Can everyone else?

What is the signature on your screen?

No, at the bottom of any posts. Is there a signature? I usually don't run a sig. but now I have "avatar removed by mods due to brewboard policies (member code #7)"

Darren your not by any chance talking about this site are you? it hasn't been removed here. Although I must say I am deeply offended by tit, I mean it. :lol:

Andrew

No signature, just said lady. Anyone else see the lady?

Ah, yes, I thought you meant this site. Sorry. One day I will learn to read

Nrb,
Maybe you should re-animate your avatar to be dressed as a schoolkid, walking the corridors, randomly popping other students and teachers instead?

Make it a bit more true to life?

"I wish to reserve my right to arm bears"

M

[EDIT Typo - And I'm sober :( /EDIT]

Darren said:
Ah, yes, I thought you meant this site. Sorry. One day I will learn to read
[post="96365"][/post]​

We Aussies aren't offended by things like that. On the other hand, we are offended by guns, drugs, racism, inequitable social systems, etc. Americans seem to think killing and violence are OK (nothing specific to brewboard here, just a general observation), but animated boobies are offensive. Imagine a whole society with that balance between sex and violence.

I'm not offended by guns unless its pointed at me! Had that happen to me before I knew it wasn't loaded but still very very unnerving! (sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back