November Tasting Night @ Paddy's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
Saturday The 27th of November is the last Saturday of the month and the final Tasting Night for 2004 @ Paddy's Brewery.For the first time we will have an unfiltered beer on tap, Paddys Heffe! I recently filtered a new batch of Summer Wheat beer, but first kegged off 50 litres to be enjoyed the way nature intended.

Also on tap will be a very fresh batch of Czech Pilzner, along with our usual range of Pale & Amber ales, Chocolate Porter, Brewers Delight & Summer Wheat Beer. If everything goes to plan we will also have a Christmas Stout. Kick off from 7.30pm & still only $1 per middy!

Finger Food will be served throughout the evening.

If driving is a problem maybe booking a room upstairs is the answer. They really are very nice rooms, even I was surprised. Stumble down for the breakfast buffet to kick off sunday with some cholesterol.

For more information, call me at The Brewery on 97643500 or 0416107767
Cheers
Gerard
Paddy's Brewery @ The Markets Hotel
268 Parramatta Road Flemington

Damm, will be out of town for a work team building weekend.
The hefe and Christmas Stout sound like a go.

Beers,
Doc

Gerard,

Where is Paddy's and what time is the tasting? Very interested!!

PB

Tub
7.30pm kick off
Paddy's Brewery @ The Markets Hotel
268 Parramatta Road Flemington
cheers
Gerard

Thanks for that. Will get there if I can.

PB

Rooms are about $80 - $85 per night.
Call Megan on 97643500
Cheers
Gerard

Filtering Christmas Stout & Export Pilsner this week, carbonating Paddys Heffe so you can compare it to the filtered version. As they are from the same batch it will be an interesting little test. Plenty of Amber, Pale, Brewers Delight, Choc Porter.
So a quick show of hands, how many planning on showing? Make sure you bring as many mates as you can. At $1 a middy its a great night out. If you hang around too late Mrs Crusher might start challenging arm wresters again!
Cheers
Gerard

I'll be there with 2 mates - looking forward to it!!

PB :chug:

I'll be in the Gold Coast for schoolies week (ah I mean work conference). Bugger

Doc

You know I'll be there + 2 so I can find out why I only hit 1038 OG, instead of 1049. Fermenting away nicely now though.

Might be able to make it. Should be a good night.

Wreck.

I'll be there with bells on, with a couple of others, Mrs Crusher hopes to be coming a bit later with some in-laws & willing to take on allcomers. She is sure its that magical Pilsener that gives her all that strength. Hoping to meet up with more A.H.B. brewers this time. The August showup was poor, but still had a great night.See everyone there
Crusher

Our contingent is heading down by train - staying the night - might see you there.

PB

The missus and I will be there. I can rouse a few drinkers too if you want.

For those with staying power, the rugby will be on the big screen at about 1am. Paddy's Export Pilzner was filtered today and the X-Mass Stout will get filtered Wednesday. Of course the Stout will be accompanied by Chocolate Mousse.
Keep an eye out for the Flemington Framboise!
Great to see such interest, make sure you bring a friend or two.
Cheers
Gerard

$1 middies of crafted beer, with that selection in this city? Have to be stark raving mad not to go. :chug: :chug: :chug:

Back