Notice: Babbs Aabc Entries

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bconnery

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Members,
As usual Babbs will pay the cost of delivering entries to the AABC.
Entry fees are the entrants responsibility.

The cut off date has snuck up on us though. Members will need to have their beers packaged (the club takes no responsibility for packaging and breakages) and delivered either to tonight's meeting (22nd September), or contact our Brewmaster Neil, or else to Craftbrewer by 1pm Saturday 1st October.

Please mark all boxes clearly with your name and details.

Entrants who placed and do not intend to enter in that category please contact the QABC ASAP as we are able to fill three entries for each category so the next highest scorer may be invited.
Placegetters are also reminded that "If the original beer is no longer available, entrants may submit a different beer in the same or a different style in that category." as per the AABC rules.

My keg fridge stopped working last night, meaning some of my winning beers warmed up. :eek: Won't risk bottling them warm. Luckily it magically started working again half way through the day, so should be able to bottle them tomorrow morning. Will send them to Adelaide myself as I'm leaving for Germany tomorrow.

Back