Northern NSW Licensing Branch -- Public Warning

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antiphile

Reaction score
Grafton, NSW. 29 Nov 15 -- For Immediate Release

Northern NSW Police Command have today released photofit images of several persons of interest following a number of incidents in Grafton yesterday afternoon and evening.

"it is extremely important that none of these people should be approached" said Acting Inspector Eyedunnit. "They are to be considered very drunk and dangerous".

"The gravity of these incidents do not allow us to name any suspected perpetrators as it is expected these matters will be before the NSW Supreme Court soon", he added.

Insp Eyedunnit added "We are encouraging anyone within a 400 kilometre radius of Grafton to ensure they lock their doors and windows, and to make certain no keys are left in the ignition of any vehicle. While our trained bloodhounds will easily detect the stale odour of alcohol, it may still be several days before they sober up sufficiently to locate the entire gang".

"We have many leads and expect this matter to be resolved before next weekend".

Grafton2015 118.jpg

Grafton2015 119.jpg

Grafton2015 121.jpg

Grafton2015 122.jpg

Grafton2015 123.jpg

Grafton2015 125.JPG

Grafton2015 127.jpg

Grafton2015 129.jpg

Grafton2015 130.jpg

Speaking to a local fireman today he mentioned seeing a couple of blokes staggering around Grafton last night almost unable to stand. I wondered which of you it was.

That shot of me (guy with white hair with stripy shirt) accurately depicts the moment I emptied my first glass of Coopers Dark Ale and saw God.

Bribie G: That may have been when you saw god, but by 8 pm, all of us were god.

As for that comment, bkmad, the phrase "the pot calling the kettle" springs to mind. :p

Meanwhile, I'm a bit peed off with the Duckyman. I thought we all agreed I was to be the effeminate one, but after seeing Image 3 it's obvious he's claimed that persona for himself!

Welcome to my world, Gabba. But in my case, it doesn't matter what the time is.

as i said this morning when you had that much loose change laying around you have had a big day/night
ham on toast back at yamba was good /badly needed
no golf though I got outta that

Fun times, didn't wake up nearly as badly as i thought i would :p Don't think you even made it till 8pm Gabba!

Had a quick drive around this morning but didn't see anyone braving the storm to cook bacon and eggs in the park, so headed on home.

I'm curious why there were eating-irons conveniently wrapped on the tables. Were the beers THAT chewy???

MartinOC said:
I'm curious why there were eating-irons conveniently wrapped on the tables. Were the beers THAT chewy???
Did you notice, Martin, none of them were unwrapped? I was all for it, of course, but the rest of them called me a big girl for suggesting we use cutlery to cut up the galaxy pellets before having them as main course.

Those guys consider etiquette to be opening up the window to spit. :beerbang:

Can't see any if me there, only well behaved one there I reckon.

Sorry 'bout that Shaun. There was nearly a riot from the other money launderers when I tried to take the camera into the TAB-bet part of the establishment and I truly feared for my life.

Always interesting to see the faces behind the names.
There's BribieG, and judging by that shirt pretty sure I've picked Stu.

I don't remember a great deal of the latter part of the drinking proceedings but it must have been all good.

Latest posts

Back