Northern Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaypes

It is, a nice!
Reaction score
Since Im in the States and Northern Brewer dont ship to Australia, I decided to get a shipment delivered to my hotel (no problem with the guys from NB)

At ~USD$6 for a White Labs / Wyeast pack I could not resist (all shipped with ice packs)

100% for service from NB guys. Shipping was 3 business days from halfway across the country!

Maybe we should petition them to change their International Shipping policy at those prices

They have some great products, its a real shame they dont deliver to Oz

The issue is getting it through customs. You have to hire a logistics and shipping company, you have to work with the Australian equivalent of the FDA and customs (bureaucracies are awesome), and honestly, it's an insane amount of trouble.

I had to import some food stuffs from Canada, and I gave up on it after a couple of months. I spent a lot of time and effort and got no where.

It's a pity they won't just send the "non organic" stuff.

All I want is a Brewing TV T shirt :)

Their brewingTV seems to have finished, but i found Chip Walton who was in most of their episodes doing his own thing now on Youtube called "chop & brew" Cooking & beer. Has most of the guys from brewing TV in some of the episodes.

That ended some time ago. The guy that was running it left Northern Brewer. His name was Jake Keeler and he was/is a good guy.

Latest posts

Back