Non return valves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkstalen

Reaction score
I've recently noticed a little beer in my gas lines, which got me thinking about non-return valves.

But forking out $25-30 each for the ones on Craftbrewer don't really appeal to me as I'll need 3, and considering I just bought a Robobrew I don't really want to drop $90 on valves.

I did find these on fleaBay which I though might do the job.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-8MM-...h-Air-Fuel-Oil-Check-Valve-Diesel-GasXD-S2A1/

So, what I'm hoping to find out is if anyone has had success with these or knows of any cheaper alternatives?

Guys I've been using the white plastic check valve type for months, not sure if works or not, can't blow through either way but gas under pressure does, seams to slow the flow a lot too, is there a better one around? Ie is the other one way valve better than the check valve...

Guys I've been using the white plastic check valve type for months, not sure if works or not, can't blow through either way but gas under pressure does, seams to slow the flow a lot too, is there a better one around? Ie is the other one way valve better than the check valve...
There is the one Sean mentioned, Keg Land, but if you can't blow through either way there is something wrong, pressure will be higher because the gas is going through a smaller orifice, the plastic ones come in various sizes may be better to try a bigger inlet/outlet.

There is the one Sean mentioned, Keg Land, but if you can't blow through either way there is something wrong, pressure will be higher because the gas is going through a smaller orifice, the plastic ones come in various sizes may be better to try a bigger inlet/outlet.
Thanks man, I will check it out.

Latest posts

Back