No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing instrument. Pity it only seems to be capable of producing crapy dance music though. Maybe if I take a handful of pills it will start to sound good. :ph34r:

one could definitely crank out some ambient psychedelic dub / trance stuff with one of those.

Liam_snorkel said:
one could definitely crank out some ambient psychedelic dub / trance stuff with one of those.
I rest my case your honor.

Taste has nothing to do with it. You implied that all electronic music is crapy [sic] and meant to be danced to. Incorrect.

I was hijacked into watching a pathetic piece of American crap called "burn notice". The entire episode revolved around the existence of an incriminating list that was on a USB stick, as in $8 from Aldi. To avoid the stick falling into the hands of the bad guys the hero and heroine fought their way across the city, many were killed, much explosion etc.

Heloooo why not just duck into an Internet Cafe and upload the list to your own email account or your favourite Google Group or something.

After recovering from this piece of mindless dumbed down idiocy I watched two silly little Indian women on MKR attempting to make a Biryani by mixing well cooked goat curry with just plain rice. I could tell them how to make a Biryani, and you don't do it that way. Nor make one in less than 3 hours.

Maybe I should give up watching TV.

But not until I've watched the two Indian morons get theirs tonight. Yeah.

Liam_snorkel said:
Taste has nothing to do with it. You implied that all electronic music is crapy [sic] and meant to be danced to. Incorrect.
No.. not at all. not all electronic music is danceable... but I find almost all of it crappy B).

Cocko said:
Didn't Led Zeppelin use 'electronic' keyboards?!?

Oh Oh.. and electric guitar yeah?
The electric guitar was the instrument the gods used to play the universe into being :super: (there may have been some drums involved somewhere as well... played by one of the lesser gods who wasn't as good looking or something).
:kooi:
Rock on.

Cheers
Dave

Bribie G said:
But not until I've watched the two Indian morons get theirs tonight. Yeah.
And they did, the two most obnoxious contestants complete with false eyelashes. All I look for were the falsies.
Interesting series this time surprised how so many of the couples have fallen over with the instant restaurant. The boys from Tas did a great job though. Their grub looked sublime.

Airgead said:
No.. not at all. not all electronic music is danceable... but I find almost all of it crappy B).

The electric guitar was the instrument the gods used to play the universe into being :super: (there may have been some drums involved somewhere as well... played by one of the lesser gods who wasn't as good looking or something).
:kooi:
Rock on.

Cheers
Dave
Was that not an AC/DC track Let there be Rock?

Now here's an :icon_offtopic: !!!

Was really disapointed after ringing our local salon today, only to be told
"No, We do NOT wax palms!!!:eek:

(Best Robert Duvall voice) I love the smell of fresh ground golden promise and ding biscuit in the evening...smells like...err, well not victory exactly haha. Could I post "Charlie don't brew" and rely on the reference to extricate me from racist overtones?

Tropical_Brews said:
And they did, the two most obnoxious contestants complete with false eyelashes. All I look for were the falsies.
Interesting series this time surprised how so many of the couples have fallen over with the instant restaurant. The boys from Tas did a great job though. Their grub looked sublime.
Bit disappointing that they're gone. Every show needs a villain, even if it is a couple of silly girls.

Ah well, "Little Miss Cupcake" is already giving me the shits.
Nope I'm not addicted. I can give up any old time.

Some pig shit eating scum broke into my in law's house today and trashed it. Family heirlooms, old wedding rings, external hard drives with years of photos, you name it. They are shitting themselves now.

I am completely over this area.

that's bad news mate, try living in an area that's suffered two 'once in a hundred year floods', since 2010, I'm over this joint..

I'ts WA for me, looking at RE in Halls Head, Golden Bay, Secret Hbr etc in that area.

**** me.
New starter, tierod, swivel hub kit, pin bushing for the Patrol just cost me near $1600 with out labour (I'll be spinning the spanners on this lot) and then I still need to get someone to supply and fit a new clutch @ $1200ish.

Then I need to get tyres and a new rear bumper (yeah thanks to the prick who stuck their tow ball through my rear bar withouth leaving a note appreciate that) on the Mazda so I can sell it.

Credit card bill is going to be HUGE this month. I'm scared thinking about it.

jyo said:
Some pig shit eating scum broke into my in law's house today and trashed it. Family heirlooms, old wedding rings, external hard drives with years of photos, you name it. They are shitting themselves now.

I am completely over this area.
Shit man, I know it is a little late, but I am really sorry to hear that bro. Scum indeed.

Latest posts

Back