No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Spain they teach everyone that the America's are one continent. they only count 5

So, I've got an RAR file that needs a password to be unzipped, any way round' it? It's a movie fwiw

Run the name of the zip file on rapidshare file search and see what forum it came from. They would've listed the pass there. Even if the forum requires registration to view you can try the google cache version.

Cheers pf, will give it a crack when I get home this arvo

anyone ever had an issue selling a bike to an interstate buyer?

Sold heaps, but that was as a dealer.
What're you selling?

Wallace, I don't know what it is about Canadians but the ones I've met all seem to have some sort of chip on their shoulders.

I've found that with almost all Brits I've met, (and I've met a few) maybe it's a defensive thing because they're mostly twats.

anyone ever had an issue selling a bike to an interstate buyer?

Speed Triple - QLD
S4Rs Ducati - QLD
XR 650r - VIC
990 - ADV - VIC

The biggest hassle buying is starting from scratch with the rego. If you are doing the selling the normal rules apply. Meet on neutral ground, Don't trust anyone. No bank cheques. No test pilots. No time wasters.
Man, I hate those time wasters..

Speed Triple - QLD
S4Rs Ducati - QLD
XR 650r - VIC
990 - ADV - VIC

The biggest hassle buying is starting from scratch with the rego. If you are doing the selling the normal rules apply. Meet on neutral ground, Don't trust anyone. No bank cheques. No test pilots. No time wasters.
well i guess its the buyers problem in regards to the rego. Vic roads just wants me to tell them after a few days (no more than 14) once i sold it so they can cancel rego.
Not sure I can do the nuetral ground but ill be having the usual precautionary weaponary stashed in strategic places just in case :)
it will be cash only. if he wants a test ride its a $500 deposit to cover insurance and Ill make them sign a statement saying they if they crash it, they bought it.

cheers Dave

if he wants a test ride its a $500 deposit to cover insurance and Ill make them sign a statement saying they if they crash it, they bought it.

I see...
Bleed a little air into the front brakes and you can spare yourself all that awkward standing around, chin rubbing followed by some insultingly low offer..

Mr_Burns_150x176.jpg

Nice dave.

All good met up the blokes missus and they paid mostly cash. Meeting his missus is a whole other story. Let mw just say,, good loojing, philipino, not lots of clothes. Vry odd meeting

Nice dave.

All good met up the blokes missus and they paid mostly cash. Meeting his missus is a whole other story. Let mw just say,, good loojing, philipino, not lots of clothes. Vry odd meeting

You sold the beast B?

I hope you are buying a new one?

I regret ever getting out of bikes...

Chap Chap

You sold the beast B?

I hope you are buying a new one?

I regret ever getting out of bikes...

Chap Chap
Hey chap man!
Yup out of it for a whike. Had a bad accident and v close.call. So giving it a break for.a.whike

Fark!!! I hope you are ok Mate?
+1

Chap Chap! How ya going mate?

I lost your mobile number in a firmware upgrade on my phone (how the **** does that happen?).

Speed Triple - QLD
S4Rs Ducati - QLD
XR 650r - VIC
990 - ADV - VIC

The man has taste.

Back