No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1874.jpg

I just saw Thirst. Been waiting for this for a long time. I know it is a tremendous film but I can't help feel it couldn't carry the weight of expectation. Of course it was nothing at all like expected so future viewings will be more rewarding.

I woke up this morning, around that time, and decided I wouldn't go into uni today. So, I went back to sleep for a couple of hours.

I woke up and went to work, took some people's money......

I want a burger.

hmmm i agree Chaps. No wonder Maple is heading back to Canada for xmas. he's going for the camels. well their toes actually.

One question... Can someone tell me if she has a pretty face? :unsure:

Oh, there it is, silly blood place to put that

Random question in need of somewhat urgent answer:

Let's say you have a garden tap. Let's say you used it earlier this morning, and turned it off as normal. Now let's say that the damn thing is running fully open without you doing anything and won't turn off no matter which way you turn the handle, and the genius who built your front garden buried the mains tap <somewhere>. Let's say your wife just called to tell you that this is the current situation at home, and that she needs to leave for work in an hour or so. What do you do? :unsure:

Tell said wife to ring the council and let them know there is a busted water main outside your house... They'll send a plumber ASAP... when he gets there, tell her to tell them they must have mis heard her, and to bat her eye lids a bit... ;-)

P&C wins with his response.

you need to call your water provider and find out where the main is. If you have any old plans of your house (like from a section 32 when you bught the house), it should have the drainage plan for the block. that will show you where the main runs onto the property. most likely far left or far right hand side of the property. then get a shovel and start digging.

Latest posts

Back