No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. When I was in Germany we were warned not to even yell the Stralian stanza Oi! Oi! Oi! because it sounded to similar to heil! heil! heil!
Who said the Germans haven't got a sense of humor..

How many Germans does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, ve are efficient and dont have ze humour.

I hear Oprah is toying with the idea of running for president. Why not I say. The office of president couldn't be any more of a laughing stock.

Cringy platitudes, emotion on demand, pseudoscience and a new car (check under your seat for a key) for everybody!

How dare you claim Oprah is pusher of pseudoscience. 'The Secret' is a rigorously tested, scientifically supported program that will change your life. I found a copy under a chair and my world changed enormously. As soon as President Winfrey gives Netanyahu and Abbas a copy of The Secret, peace in the middle-east will be assured.

How dare you claim Oprah is pusher of pseudoscience. 'The Secret' is a rigorously tested, scientifically supported program that will change your life. I found a copy under a chair and my world changed enormously. As soon as President Winfrey gives Netanyahu and Abbas a copy of The Secret, peace in the middle-east will be assured.

Couple that with the mediation skills of newly appointed sectary of state, Dr Phil and it will be hands across the West Bank.

The perfect American president would be The Rock

What these Europeans need to realise is that when the mercury hits 40 no-one in Australia plays tennis, we drink beer on the lounge and watch others play it.

Hey inkbird winners, how you going with you new units? Since I didn't win one, I'm thinking of buying one myself an would like a little feedback.

^ i won the 4 probe bbq thermometer which is on its way via post. Actually have no need for it, was hoping for the temp controller. Wins a win though

I'll swap you one? Didn't win but have a use for the BBQ thing

Ladies and Lads
In case anyone wants to do some tastings this Saturday, 16th July 2018
my band The Dead Set, is playing at Staves Brewery with the Dirty Winter and We Are Not Robots.
Free entry.
Get on it!
I may not have my beer in a brewery, but dammit this should be fun.

Back