No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funeral was held today for a little fella in my daughters room at pre school. Died from a brain tumor last week. Not even 2 years old.
Hug your kids eh.

That is so young, I feel sorry for all the kids getting any type of cancer, having to go through chemo (though a youngster that age wouldn't have to get any of that) its the kids I really feel for.

jlm said:
I think Jesus built his hotrod.
Obviously, there was only one thing he could do...

Dave70 said:
Funeral was held today for a little fella in my daughters room at pre school. Died from a brain tumor last week. Not even 2 years old.
Hug your kids eh.
Way to bring the vibe down man.

But yeah that's pretty fucked. I remember my sister's classmate dying of luekemia when she was in year 1 and a mate of the same thing when we were in year 11. It is an indiscriminate ******* and it always seems so unfair when it hits those kids that still have so much life and experiences ahead of them they will never experience.

Kids'll get an extra hug for sure but- any excuse.

Dave70 said:
Hug your kids eh.
A parent should never outlive their child. My heart goes out to the parents of that child and to anyone else who has suffered the same. It's all too easy to take life for granted.

Does AHB have a merchandising division? Did the T shirt thing ever get off the ground?

So when did someone shoehorn in the distilling thread link?

Dunno but I don't think Austin's gonna be impressed- his account names already been snagged by an Austin.

I feel so out of touch. For once I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

SmallFry said:
Nice meta post there, "Dave o"
Bah ha ha..

I notice two things. Seems to be an American based forum, AND they have a specific 'debate' forum that needs a little jumpstarting (but you have to run the topic by Austin first).

So lets tee off shall we.
'Religion - are we better off with or without it'

I think I just heard the sound of a bottle of Pepto Bismol being guzzled somewhere in Texas..

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully than when they do it from a religious conviction.

1957_Pepto_Bismol_ad.jpg

That man looks like just needs a little privacy and to let rip a huge fart.
Unless that's his missus. No need for privacy.

Latest posts

Back