No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im Confused?

Just ignore it then haha. That's why I brought it up in no topic, didn't really expect it to be taken seriously. But the date stamp for older posts yy/mm/dd instead of the standard (in Australia at least) dd/mm/yy. Or that's how it's reading on my phone anyway.

Truman said:
It sure is.. We can't have club members mentioning other clubs. Next thing you know they will want us all to be involved in other home brewing community activities like entering each other's competitions and helping out judging and all that sort of thing. Coming together to share a passion for home brewing. I could be banned from Bayside just for sending Ferg a message as he's from a rival club.
I can understand if the Rebels don't want anyone saying good things about the Bandidos at their gatherings, but homebrewers ...............hahahaha.

Funny stuff.

Australia isn't dd/mm/yy over yy/mm/dd.

YYYY/MM/DD is international and the only unambiguous date format.

The DD/MM/YY is in contrast to the US MM/DD/YY which is, as you put it, "retarded".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StalkingWilbur said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1387268026.321852.jpg The date of the posts.
different to what I get. Maybe if I refresh/clear cache whatever, I'll get what you get.

I'll look into it for you. AU forum should have AU date format.

Also, a lot of forum software gives the end user date format choice.

Maybe check your settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've checked my settings but there's nothing there. I don't really care though, was simply making an observation. Didn't intend for it to be taken this seriously. Thanks to everyone that's commented though.

In other off topic news. I fly home today. About 6 more hours of work to go. Have been speaking to a forum member who has been kind enough to invite me for a brew day before I start purchasing every thing I need and probably stuff I don't haha. I'm Big Kev excited!

Settle down there SW :p

No can do, sorry. Fly out day is normally a happy day as it is. Combine that with family Christmas meals, presents, giving my girlfriend a present I know she's going to flip over and a brew day... Yep, life ain't so bad :)

Those are minor inconveniences. Any flight where emergency landing procedures are not activated is a good flight.

The only reason a man should be waxing his back is if he has an awesome tattoo which is obscured. No, no,no,no, noooooooo.......

I witnessed a friend get a back, crack and sack wax in Bali. And by witness I mean I convinced him it was a good idea, laughed at him in pain for a couple of minutes and then left and went to a nearby bar and drank Bintangs. Good times.

My wife's cousin (so I guess that makes him my cousin?) got his chest waxed. As if that wasn't painful enough, as it grew back it itched like hell and he kept scratching at it. It ended up this huge festering sore which stayed for months, just as it started to heal, the hair would grow back and itch...round and around we go in circles.

Bloody awful!!!

Back