No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping someone (whom we were talking about) would show his (ever changing) face.

would a monkey riding a dog make you day go quicker

39%20Hot%20Monkey%20on%20Dog%20Action.jpg

I was hoping someone (whom we were talking about) would show his (ever changing) face.

Maybe he's had a change of heart and is skipping through the streets, holding hands with the Dali Lama, dressed up like Santa handing out candy canes to little children and helping old people cross the road!! :lol:

Cheers SJ

Well, I appreciate the gesture, and sure, it does accelarate time somewhat (**** you Einstein)... but from that picture it appears the monkey is merely SITTING on the dog, rather than actually riding it.

Ahhhhhhh there we go, I'm satisfied now Nathan...

VERY satisfied!

I feel sorry for his mother. Imagine pushing that out ! :icon_vomit:

If we're handing out sympathies to family members, I feel sorry for your daughter, having been pushed out of that thing you call a reproductive toolbox. A place where even Jodie Foster's fist would fear to tread.

Ah, that's better. I knew I logged in for a reason. Now back to it, children. I have more beers to drink, strippers in which to eat strawberries from, a nose to powder and a flat laptop battery. Have a great weekend everybody. Especially you, Katie. :lol:

Yeaaaaaaah I still got it! We're spending some time apart for the moment but every now and then, the temptation is too great and we make mad love in the shed. I use protection though so no beer is conceived.

If we're handing out sympathies to family members, I feel sorry for your daughter, having been pushed out of that thing you call a reproductive toolbox. A place where even Jodie Foster's fist would fear to tread.

Ah, that's better. I knew I logged in for a reason. Now back to it, children. I have more beers to drink, strippers in which to eat strawberries from, a nose to powder and a flat laptop battery. Have a great weekend everybody. Especially you, Katie. :lol:

Thanks Sunshine. I hope you have a beautiful day.

just to keep the thread moving for adam.....

that thing you call a reproductive toolbox. A place where even Jodie Foster's fist would fear to tread.
now you could take that a few ways.
1. toolbox's are useful things. so are you saying that its full of wonderful tools? really useful?
2. Jodie Foster doesnt strike me as the butch in her relationships. so she's probably more the receiver rather than the giver of fists. So her fist is unlikely to go anywhere.
3. since when do fists 'tread'. its a hand, not a foot. and its doesnt have 'tread' like a tire or shoe?

now Jase, i can also see your an amatuer at this livin' large thing. normally best to keep food away from dirty strippers, 'powder your nose' off the strippers instead. now the plug thingy that came with the laptop. plug it into the elecrical socket and charge your laptop. you can even use it whilst its charging.

glad i could help.

edit: thought of a number 4.
4. use of the term 'That thing', is a little silly. its a vagina. maybe you nee to read this article 'Vaginas the last taboo'. Dont worry its a newspaper article.

just to keep the thread moving for adam.....

now you could take that a few ways.
1. toolbox's are useful things. so are you saying that its full of wonderful tools? really useful?
2. Jodie Foster doesnt strike me as the butch in her relationships. so she's probably more the receiver rather than the giver of fists. So her fist is unlikely to go anywhere.
3. since when do fists 'tread'. its a hand, not a foot. and its doesnt have 'tread' like a tire or shoe?

now Jase, i can also see your an amatuer at this livin' large thing. normally best to keep food away from dirty strippers, 'powder your nose' off the strippers instead. now the plug thingy that came with the laptop. plug it into the elecrical socket and charge your laptop. you can even use it whilst its charging.

glad i could help.

edit: thought of a number 4.
4. use of the term 'That thing', is a little silly. its a vagina. maybe you nee to read this article 'Vaginas the last taboo'. Dont worry its a newspaper article.

thingone_1.jpg

so in the book, the cat in the hat is telling the children to play with thing 1 and thing 2 was really a brothel madam telling children to play with her working girls? it all makes sense now.

You play the illusion of cleverness quite well, CM2. But, um... are babies from, or does the reproductive system, exist in the vagina ? I would have accepted womb &/or uterus, in the context of the statement. So very glad you are not my wife's gyno

Talking about 'a little silly', were we? Perhaps this is what the kids call an 'epic fail'. :lol:

Back