No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50% lamb, 50% beef, 50% roo....

Dang!
ok I should have used 'or' instead of '/'.

50/50 split of either lamb or beer and then 50% roo.

and yes i work for a govt dept. but i give a toss about my work and not what i post in the the off topic thread :lol: actually in regards to work you've got no chance of slipping something past my in a contract. i pay very close attention. I even use spell check in my work :eek:

actuually whats been really goo recently on the burritos is instead of using salsa, using bbq sauce. hmmmmm.

ahhhhh f*ck it. yeah ok, im doing well aren't I.

BEEF or LAMB

*slaps forhead* - I almost wrote beef or chicken

maybe ive got beer on the brain from being on the wagon. god id love a beer.....

50/50 split of either lamb or beer and then 50% roo.

HEY! Nothing slips past CM2!!!!

(except %'s, spelling.......)

CM2, was more of a dig about about Govt Dept quoting unrealistic figures, and then delivering far less, i.e. originally advertising beef was used in the recipe, but later quietly revealing beer was substituted. Not about you being slack or slow. ;)

Cheers SJ

i know what it was a dig at. and I agree. just look at myki. what a fukn debarkle. or the 'no-toll' eastern fwy extention which iss now tolled.
or the increase in rego fees to pay for other govt mispending

sometime they are shockers.

i might just give the lamb and beer burritos a miss and have a beer!

edit:

god i miss beer. and rooky just called to see if i want to go grab one. DAMN YOU ROOKY

A salad consisting of greenoak lettuce, mango, ginger, deepfried noodles all topped with marinated then oven baked crocodile.....

Washed down with a schooner of house ale.

YUMMMMMMMM! Have you tried crocodile in a stir fry??

I had beer for dinner!

croc is pretty tasteless. treat it like fish. nice butter sauce or somethinng subtle.

come over for another visit KT and cook us some curry and tofu. we'll all go out and hit the piss again

croc is pretty tasteless. treat it like fish. nice butter sauce or somethinng subtle.

come over for another visit KT and cook us some curry and tofu. we'll all go out and hit the piss again

I would love to!

Just got my building ispection back what are RCD ?

omgiztrollsp7.jpg

What time does today's punchup begin?

:D

I would love to!

Just got my building ispection back what are RCD ?
depends. if its electrical its residual current device (ie circuit breakers or safety switch)

could be rabid cats and dogs? :lol: what part of the inspection sheet is it on?

depends. if its electrical its residual current device (ie circuit breakers or safety switch)

could be rabid cats and dogs? :lol: what part of the inspection sheet is it on?

residual current device. buying houses is stressful!

Isnt that the most disgusting house ever. Apparently it costs $2000.00 a week to keep it running!
for $57m some of its pretty naff, like the gym. its the most pathetic looking gym ive seen.

ok im sure most of the value is in the actualy land. its a massive block. but th house its self isnt anything special. Tiger wood's house is better (well its not actually tiger's house, it did the email circuited being touted as tiger's but its someone else's).

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/RadioGirl_Montana/omgiztrollsp7.jpg[img]

What time does today's punchup begin?

:D[/quote]

Well, it's Renegade's birthday today (apparently), so anythign could happen!

Friday is only going slower without action in this thread.

Back