No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, so Norway recons a wormhole opened up last night and first contact has been made with aliens - story here.
View attachment 33758

The article has a link to a forum which supposedly claims 'first contact'. Anyways now we get to the best part.... an extract from the forum.
x.jpg

"Norwegian fail at summoning Batman". :lol:

xx.jpg

Renegade are suffering an identity crisis? Seem's like you have a new Avitar every week and I won't mention the flux in religious beliefs.

Jesus Christ! What was that? 5 pages today? Are you all home sick or some shit?

I just finished dinner.

A slab of fillet steak, accompanied by home grown carrots, green beans, bok choy, and sweet corn, washed down with a 2000 vintage Yalumba Shiraz. Yummy.

I have nothing nasty to say to anyone. Peace to all.

I just finished dinner.

A slab of fillet steak, accompanied by home grown carrots, green beans, bok choy, and sweet corn, washed down with a 2000 vintage Yalumba Shiraz. Yummy.

I have nothing nasty to say to anyone. Peace to all.
Sounds delicious. Any accompaniments to the steak? Mustard, Sauce, Blue Vein/Vodka butter, Salt, Pepper? Do tell.

Had fingerfoods washed down with Pure Blonde, Tooheys Old, New, Unwooded Chards, Reisling and Shiraz. The only thing I missed was the sparkling and the light.
How I wonder... HOW I wonder what they were like? I guess I'll never know.

Making a 1272 starter on my new stir-plate. Stoked!

Will pitch it onto a beer made with my new mash tun. Stoked!

In a few weeks I'll be drinking that beer. Stoked!

A salad consisting of greenoak lettuce, mango, ginger, deepfried noodles all topped with marinated then oven baked crocodile.....

Washed down with a schooner of house ale.

You can have your fanta-pants, fancy meals... I had some good old fucken sausages and onions on bread.

I don't consider tonight's meal to be fancy......well maybe the crocodile, but I have a feeling I won't be using it again, rather tasteless to be honest.

Last night consisted of me walking into our local fresh pasta shop (I do love living in an Italian suburb some days) and buying a pack of pasta and a jar of sauce....

KnK dinner, with FWK taste :D

Naaaah buying pasta sauce is a FWK.

Reconstituting tomato paste is a a true pasta kit!

Works christmas lunch today, bring on da lobster

burritos last night. burritos tonight.

the only interesting part is the mine. we use a 50/50 combo of lamb/beef and roo.

Back