No Gas!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troopa

Reaction score
Well the unthinkable happend
Just had my Co2 gas bottle filled and 1 week later i have no gas... stupid leak :(
In 4 years of use its the first for me and couldnt have happend at the worst time
Just called Kegking in Springvale Melb (great service)but due too end of month cycle have no gas for refilling untill the 11th or 12th next year when they reopen for the new year
Right now im thinking i might go purchase a new swap and go 1.5-4kg bottle from kegking as i need to get something smaller(currently have a 7kg) and they are still open tomorrow
Or if somoene knows of a company nearish to berwick dandenong area that are maybe able to fill a bottle tomorrow that would be great

BTW merry xmas to all that have beer for xmas and New years LOL :(

Didnt even see that link thanks but apart from Fire Protection Services in warrigul there doesnt seem to be any other places to fill co2 bottles on their site

Do you have a BOC/Air Liquide in your area?

At a pinch, sign up and hire the smallest bottle you can to get you through.

Im with BOC (not by choice)....those that have visited my town will know i dont have ANY other options, and i mean ANY.
Its not the greatest option, but its way better than running out of beer at the festive end of the calendar.

Didnt even see that link thanks but apart from Fire Protection Services in warrigul there doesnt seem to be any other places to fill co2 bottles on their site
I use Fire Protection Services in warrigul. They are easy to deal with.

I'm pretty sure The Brewers Den in Boronia swaps them

Thanks for all your help guys
well problem temporarily fixed.. decided to go to KK and buy a 2.5kg bottle.. merry xmas me :p
still gotta diagnose the gas leak but now that i know i have one i can fix it :p

Tom

Edit: took SWMBO with me and ended up getting a filter as well cause shes not enjoying cloudy cider at the moment LOL sometimes its worth taking them to the brew shop :D

Latest posts

Back