• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

No Chill Cubes - Bisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
I have started a shed clean out and have at least 3 x 25litre no-chill cubes that ain't required originally held bulk wine - free to anyone who could be bothered picking them up - Brisbane Northside.
:icon_offtopic: How on earth does so much crap end up in your shed??????

Edit: I'll save a couple of botu-cubes for you Campbell

Full of wort or empty winkle? If the former then I suspect your brewing frequency has taken a hit, had a bout of that myself recently. Resolved by a cup of cement and a few nights in the doghouse. :p

Full of wort or empty winkle? If the former then I suspect your brewing frequency has taken a hit, had a bout of that myself recently. Resolved by a cup of cement and a few nights in the doghouse. :p

Empty mate, I had eight of the buggers in the shed when I only really need three :rolleyes:

Funny, just half an hour ago I was thinking that I really should get hold of some 25L cubes, as the 20L ones I have are too small for what I'm planning to do.

So if there are any left overs I'll happily take them off your hand.

Funny, just half an hour ago I was thinking that I really should get hold of some 25L cubes, as the 20L ones I have are too small for what I'm planning to do.

So if there are any left overs I'll happily take them off your hand.

I'll set aside two or three for you mate ;)

:icon_offtopic: How on earth does so much crap end up in your shed??????

Edit: I'll save a couple of botu-cubes for you Campbell

Asked myself that this week as well Perry, two days to clean my shed and a full trailer load of stuff that might come in handy to the tip.

I'll set aside two or three for you mate ;)

Great, thanks, that should hopefully resolve my issue of always ending up with 3/4 full kegs. Just finished filtering four batches and it's bloody annoying having to purge all that head space.

Not sure when to pick up yet. There is a very slight possibility it could happen tonight if you're home, but no promises yet.

You know that within a month or two you will need something from that lot :D

Thats true mate but every couple of years I need a serious clean out, I'm one of those hoarders you see on the box.

Ad_Shell460.jpg

HIJACK

Seeing as this is a giveaway session, I will shortly be moving down to the NSW Centrelink Coast and have the following Giveaways:

A bog standard 30L fermenter LHBS variety, has served me well but I am now onto the new square Bunnings 30L . The lid has disappeared but it comes with an O ring and tap - what's a lid? I've been using cling wrap for years. Spotlessly clean.

Similar 25L LHBS fermenter, with lid and tap.

2 Willow 23L upright style cubes. With taps. Have been used for lagering and NC. With my new setup I'm totally onto square cubes that can be stacked vertically in my #2 kegmate fermeter lagering fridge. Both sitting on
Starsan.

My old fridge is going to a good home and I won't have a spare lagering fridge so all these vessels are excess and available right now.

Talking of fridges, in October I will have a perfectly good large fridge freezer to GA as well. Buying a new one when I get to Taree.

All pickup Bribie Island but plasticware I can meet you as I'm down Northside bris often.

I'll post again in a month, just riding on Winkle's post here B) B)

Edit: grammar, I omitted a plural and also did a double adjective.

HIJACK

Seeing as this is a giveaway session, I will shortly be moving down to the NSW Centrelink Coast and have the following Giveaways:

A bog standard 30L fermenter LHBS variety, has served me well but I am now onto the new square Bunnings 30L . The lid has disappeared but it comes with an O ring and tap - what's a lid? I've been using cling wrap for years. Spotlessly clean.

Similar 25L LHBS fermenter, with lid and tap.

2 Willow 23L upright style cubes. With taps. Have been used for lagering and NC. With my new setup I'm totally onto square cubes that can be stacked vertically in my #2 kegmate fermeter lagering fridge. Both sitting on
Starsan.

My old fridge is going to a good home and I won't have a spare lagering fridge so all these vessels are excess and available right now.

Talking of fridges, in October I will have a perfectly good large fridge freezer to GA as well. Buying a new one when I get to Taree.

All pickup Bribie Island but plasticware I can meet you as I'm down Northside bris often.

I'll post again in a month, just riding on Winkle's post here B) B)

Edit: grammar, I omitted a plural and also did a double adjective.

PM sent re cubes

Back